I hear there is a war going down (ER vs Hogs)

DeletedUser

Can somebody help a tired traveller? I am a lost soul of KnK.... please please can somebody tell me again which tribe i should be in to be part of that fine body of warriors again? I heard AMAZE are the best bet to be part of KnK

DeletedUser7321

Lord sherlock you like 4 worlds late mate this KnK carry one is just a group of drinkers from what i hear but a group of drinkers sounds better than a tribe as there is drink involved.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't be the first if they just called the tribe Drink! :icon_biggrin:

what's with all the green btw?

DeletedUser7321

most words have had a tribe named after them to be far pablo over last 3 years we have had 17 worlds lol

DeletedUser6603

It was a net tribe, I'm sure matt will explain when he sees this!

DeletedUser10576

Seriously if you all believe what one annoyed frustrated player is telling others (then spread by the tribe he's now in), without any pinch of salt or reflection, that's just naive. ;) It's obviously that particular tribe is trying to play others for their own cause. It's well known they act all innocent and upright, but are far from them. All I can say, don't underestimate them. Perfect example is how UNDER did that.

It's quite opposite where this "merge and then throwing out the little ones and eat them" is coming from that direction. I'm not sure but I think I heard he was rimmed on another world by KnK players. If it's so, it says enough.

and HeHeHa; you couldn't be further off to be honest. This is not a KnK-club where everyone else get screwed. I honestly believe I'm in a much better position to actually know about what is going on, since I was council in ROTN and was a little while in ER before there was even talk or anyone knew there were KnK-players on this world. I'm even still council in TC.

Oh and I was never part of KnK and still am not as the simple fact it's impossible as I haven't been in a world in that.
There is also no KnK "elite group" that puts them above others.

Hello again ,i had a nice day on a sit which was a little bit fun for me but not for your members, but i did learn how they play.Imo i would kick some.

DeletedUser

It was a net tribe, I'm sure matt will explain when he sees this!

DRINK were a family orig from w28 net and now on a few of the newer worlds i believe and some us servers 72, 74 or something like that

Matt

DeletedUser7321

.net 72 74 i take it as .us is newer than .uk i spent a bit time on .us no nb so intresting worlds know we are fighting on this world but think some of the uk16 players should team up after this world and smash up a .us world.

DeletedUser

Oddly enough one of the US players has exactly the same plan in reverse. :icon_biggrin:
Drink! are currently on US10.

DeletedUser7321

Oddly enough one of the US players has exactly the same plan in reverse. :icon_biggrin:
Drink! are currently on US10.

I hurd about it mate but on here we have an unfair edge as nb will hurt the players from the other side of the pond.

DeletedUser

If they send attacks during their online times, while you sleep, you'll find it harder to find out whats what and if it all lands as you're waking up... uh-oh!...

DeletedUser7321

I do not have that problem yank co helps a lot but tell no one as am solo right ?