Embarassed at the lack of our childishness

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser5582

So UK20 have got their ego/rage thread going with speedsters on one hand going, "who hoo we farm heaps" and the former whohoo we farm heaps lot are going "phoo-wee you speedsters smell and we not trying so don't care"

and what do we have on UK19?! Nothing but tumble weed and silence! :icon_eek:

This will not do fellow UK nineteeners (is a word honest) so I propose we start our own incredibly childish and entertaining thread for everyone to enjoy but farming is dull so lets pick other topics.

I'll start!

I took a barb yesterday with NO coplayers. I is awesome no?!

Go on you know you want to! :icon_wink:

Now before you nitpickers nitpick I didn't actually take a barb yesterday is allegorical so just run with it!

DeletedUser8772

So UK20 have got their ego/rage thread going with speedsters on one hand going, "who hoo we farm heaps" and the former whohoo we farm heaps lot are going "phoo-wee you speedsters smell and we not trying so don't care"

and what do we have on UK19?! Nothing but tumble weed and silence! :icon_eek:

This will not do fellow UK nineteeners (is a word honest) so I propose we start our own incredibly childish and entertaining thread for everyone to enjoy but farming is dull so lets pick other topics.

I'll start!

I took a barb yesterday with NO coplayers. I is awesome no?!

Go on you know you want to! :icon_wink:

Now before you nitpickers nitpick I didn't actually take a barb yesterday is allegorical so just run with it!

WeThreeKings took 14 barbs yesterday, well I stopped counting... And he is solo too :icon_eek:

Beat that eh?

DeletedUser5582

14! thats (takes off shoes and socks) at least 56 separate clicks which only a speedster (co played naturally) could beat.

Many kings (in australian counting) I salute you.

DeletedUser8772

4x Great power of the day

Conquer the most villages in this world.

Best result: on 04.07.2014 (22 village)

22 villages worth of barbarian women an children were murdered by these three kings yesterday, R.I.P

DeletedUser

What did those poor barbs do to hurt anyone?

Think of the children.

DeletedUser10576

The barbs put up a better fight than most players. *L*.

DeletedUser12867

:O Barbs declared war on W3K this should be exciting :)

Fads.

DeletedUser8772

:O Barbs declared war on W3K this should be exciting :)

Fads.

The almighty clara or gix or whoever they are has also joined in the barb murder. 24 today! Epic!!

Turtle Alpha must be chuckling at them two trying to catch up by barb murder!!

DeletedUser360

DeletedUser6695

You lose your offence, you noble barbs. It's called being smart enough to keep growing after being stupid

DeletedUser360

You lose your offence, you noble barbs. It's called being smart enough to keep growing after being stupid

I'm not saying I'm smart not nobling barbs. I just play the game with the aim of nobling active players, so that's all I've done so far, of course I have a lot of coins stored, enough for many more nobles, but I'm going to carry on the way I am, those coins will be useful in the future when I am bigger and obviously have more nukes than I can use for nobles.

DeletedUser11866

I win the barb nobling contest .. sorry but its true :)

DeletedUser5582

I do wonder why so many players have taken such large numbers of barbs (poor wee defenseless mites) on this world? I can see why a small player might do it to cluster up if surrounded or take the odd one if your nukes are rebuilding to maintain growth. I also see the strategic benefits of taking barbs around a new cap to form mini clusters around your area.

But the scale of barb munching has gone beyond this? Is it because of the blooming awful morale rule that this sickness has descended. Big players are munching as surrounded by low morale targets and small players are munching as this is what they always do?

If so then the murder of all these barbs can only be laid at the feet of our CM!

Even though the bonus barb benefits were trimmed on this world why is everyone doing it? Or was Reduram's thread the most successful subconscious mind control thread ever and we have all been brainwashed?!

Discuss (childishly!)