DeletedUser12407

Cheers.

Objective acquired: thrash Olli and make it onto his top 5 list. :icon_wink:

really never saw you when i played or watched guest login :p

at least never saw you in that case that i kept an eye on you :(

DeletedUser

really never saw you when i played or watched guest login :p

at least never saw you in that case that i kept an eye on you :(

Probably because I rarely play. Think I've played about 30 rounds over the lifespan of .UK speed. Will be playing much more frequently over the next month, and will be looking to wreck a few people on here who're doubting me. Yourself included ;)

Updated top 5 since Adrian's loss to Matt yesterday: (No particular order)

- Sam (Amateurhour)
- Olli (Someone Noob?)
- Matt
- Nustuicine
- Tropez

DeletedUser12407

tropez ?!?!?

he didnt play since ages lol, also nustuicine just played the tourny - but ok its your top 5 :p

DeletedUser13182

My Top 5:
1. Olli
2. Domi/Nick(when they play sersly..)
3. Amateurhour
4. Sam :p
5. Dorin/Adrian

Top 5 Tribe:
1. o/Team
2. ...
3. ...
4. ...
5. Slap

DeletedUser13101

Top 5 for sending/having crappy nukes: Someone noob, amateurhour, strohhutjunge, kevinmak (sorry kev), and myself :icon_biggrin:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Calm down LAVIII if you don't want the hate then try be a little bit more respectful to players who are ALOT better than you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser13101

Calm down LAVIII if you don't want the hate then try be a little bit more respectful to players who are ALOT better than you :icon_wink:

Pfft stupid idea because when I respect people they think I'm sort of fan boy :/

DeletedUser13101

Well when you create a tribe that people think is related to WWI & WWII you don't get much respect do you?

DeletedUser

I hear you. They will jump to conclusions without the facts. I don't give respect to players that treat less skilled players like dirt

DeletedUser13101

Tbh I should of known that creating this: THE EMPIRES OF GERMANY! would cause trouble :p

DeletedUser

Just to spice it up; top 5 speed players of all time.

- Lionheart123
- Matt
- ThOmaZxArN0ox3?
- Someone Noob?
- Gott.

DeletedUser12564

- ThOmaZxArN0ox3?

nope, hes from .ru (am i right)

of all time then i think mR nObLeR (elston and abdil together) can replace arnoox

DeletedUser

ahha mr nobler is player that plays mr nobler acc and me+elston played on mr nublet with nobler

DeletedUser

of all time then i think mR nObLeR (elston and abdil together) can replace arnoox

mR nObler is a good player, but Thomaz was ludicrously good. He taught me a couple of tricks that literally blew my mind with how clever they were. He'd thrash any of the players you mentioned. It doesn't matter which server he was initially from. Case closed.