Who are the top 5 active players atm?

considering start up, mid game, late game etc

DeletedUser12564

Olli - dominates night rounds
Tobi - works with olli
Matt - great leader
Brett - such a consistent startup
Sam - single handedly too out .ro today, then quit

all amazing players when they can be bothered to play and they have all played recently

DeletedUser

I took out nos.ro and immortal by myself with very little effort.. Someone else took out Adrian and then they recruited Lady Sleepy just to clear me.

DeletedUser

Uhh no? Recruiting people outside of .RO has been proven.

DeletedUser8412

[22/08/2014 17:59:12] Daser.: when is the 1v1?
[22/08/2014 17:59:51] Matt.: next sunday
[22/08/2014 18:00:14] Matt.: he'll use this tourn as a reason to get out of it
[22/08/2014 18:00:24] Daser.: :D
[22/08/2014 18:01:10] 0 S0 SpeeDy / -Obsession: 'i beat you don't need a 1v1'

How predictable of you :D

DeletedUser8097

Using the tourney win would be silly, wouldn't it? Afterall, that is a TRIBE thing.

How about you commenting on the fact that he lost to me twice in the last 3 days, in fair circumstances for him and less fair for me, eh?

We wouldn't want the community to think you are just another slave of Matt who cannot admit the fact that his leader is doomed to lose no matter what he does...))

DeletedUser8412

I will comment on the fact that .ro who are supposedly the best needed to outnumber 1 simple speed tribe who are rather inactive and missing key players in order to win a tournament. Well congrats on beating half a tribe.

As for you and matt. A tribe v tribe round with well over 10 players involved is not the place to play a 1v1. Now we are aware that matt outgrew you. And out trooped you. So we do understand that you are scared.

DeletedUser

​We should do a 5v5 instead of a 1v1 in a locked masters round.

DeletedUser8097

Now we are aware that matt outgrew you. And out trooped you. And lost to you. Twice. He even lost my defense to you. And Sam's defense. Plus 3 paladins, all at once. So we do understand that you are scared.

There. Fixed it for you.

A tribe v tribe round with well over 10 players involved is not the place to play a 1v1.

Is this the best excuse you can come up with? That's what I could have come up with, when I killed obsession and Matt at the same time. But you didn't see me complaining about having to take 2 down at the same time, did you? I just smashed them both and moved on.

Time to grow up daser :)

DeletedUser8412

Is this the best excuse you can come up with? That's what I could have come up with, when I killed obsession and Matt at the same time. But you didn't see me complaining about having to take 2 down at the same time, did you? I just smashed them both and moved on.

Time to grow up daser :)

Regardless of who had more, are you trying to deny that a 1v1 isnt a better place to settle this than in a tribe v tribe where so much gangbanging and other factors make a 1v1 pretty much impossible?

DeletedUser8097

Watch and learn from me daser: You are right about what you just said. See? I can admit it.

But there's nothing left to be settled. It's already been settled. Matt lost to me in fair fights. Twice. Twice, in the last 3 days, You saw the reports. And it was not HIM getting gangbanged, it was ME getting gangbanged. But did I ragequit that round? Or did I kill Matt, all your deff, then obsession, and through all the spamming attacks, managed to catch 500 of your LC as well? Impossible is nothing, and neither was me having fair fights with Matt on this championship. Fair for you, unfair for me (Matt + Obsession + half of your deff).

Can you man up and admit to the above mentioned? Is it or is it not the truth?

And why are we talking so much? You, Matt, Obsession, and all of SLAP are nothing but failures. I am sorry if it sounds harsh, but it's the truth. I mean look at the masters championship, look at THIS championship, look at how I demolished Matt, and the proof is there, it's tangible, it's there so everyone can see it. And the most hilarious part is that it all happened less than 2 weeks after Matt said that he and SLAP are the best there is out there.

As for my encounters with Matt in the last 3 days - the only problem all of SLAP have with it is that Matt lost to me. Both times.

Midnight here. Good night. Sorry if I was harsh with you, but you are extremely ignorant and act worse than a zombie. SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP. Try to be impartial. At least once.

Last edited by a moderator: