Other Worlds, Servers And Experience.

DeletedUser

lol.

Olli, you sat there building def and lc - A seriously outdated startup. If it were a 1vs1, I wouldah cleared your def, like I did, and covered the lc backtime (If I were not supported). You didn't even kill a third of my off and you'd lost your wall, you wouldn't have held out very long. However I wanted you to hit me, as there as no way you could possibly win (As I was supported). Then you have Ab hit me, you get more support (ctrl alt elite), have some random hit me... So my off got worn down over time. The 1vs1 should've been over the first 5mins if it were not for all these people, because you have absolutely no idea how to fight a single village battle.

But I did not claim it as a 1vs1 victory. If I had thought so, you'd have your own thread.

If you think you can defeat me lets have a real 1vs1. Try not to invite 3 players in the first 30seconds of the round again though.

DeletedUser12407

if i would run on you in the beginning where you had def my lc would be down and i could log out. nice plan

1vs1 is impossible in the beginning of those rounds - always nicole's run

DeletedUser

Really? Even if I had not covered the LC backtime, which I certainly would have.

1klc still doesn't beat 800sp, 150sword 1k axe 700LC 300militia on an 18 wall - which was my count after I beat your def

DeletedUser

I love this 1v1 situation.

[video=youtube;KBWuDhIv9B0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWuDhIv9B0[/video]

Credit to Matt for being one of the only forum members with character.

DeletedUser13182

a2bfcf38f572cad01a7f7039376bf149.png

aa1e75ead201e91b36e39586d3971add.png

edb66f208b357e4c2319cc23dda24e22.png

2ec7d7319485be0b4bbb905a7266191d.png

d500f7dffac4b4ad53d5337fd3cc23ce.png

7af4be35842ee47a1621911b28408176.png

11853013c4d4e13c58c045ea29233c95.png

8da1cf2591848672cc11f6bf78b6562e.png

Very sad.
Disclaimer:
- Although the reports are damning I do not claim this as a 1vs1 win
- Someone noob invited players before I did
- Someone noob asked players to attack me during this 1vs1
- Someone noob asked players outside his own tribe to help him in this 1vs1
- O/Team was destroyed by SLAP!
- Ultimately we both lost the round

I just thought we all deserved a lol :)

i must say, that was an awesome 1 on 1
YOU dont asked olli if he wants a 1 on 1 and talk around here that you all had a 1 on 1. you dreamers, where do you live?
and i dont have a idea how do you know that we have each written so that attack you ... you idiot.
which player make with 2k points a 1 on 1? are you stupid?
only player who knows they would later lose anyway, make it...
and slap is worse because they spread only lie from day to day simple.

Hahahahahahahahahaha sorry SN but you have to admit that was funny Hahahahahahahaha

shut up noob!

haha, tobi said to me while the round: "after the round matt will say it was a 1vs1, when we never agreed and we both got supports from other players from the tribe"

seriously you just make the things look like you want them and idiots like lord retard and nicole will trust them without think - hitler made the same in germany before some years ;)

im always honest and i will just say how it really was:
1. because uk idiots always run after 20min to scout the other player because they think there is an advantage matt tried to scout me right after the noob protection.

2. tobi didnt play serious and just made some def and defended me (i guess first report) - because matt knew he would lose in a normal fight he called his tribe to defend him and ran on me with his offence.

3. because i already knew i had to let my defense in the village, but also had to backtime him because otherwise h'd ran every 30seconds or lesser (what he did later)

4. so i was completly clean because he was supported, yup thats a real 1vs1 and thats why you have to gratz him!

5. i rebuilded and send my offense to tobi, when matt attacked me again. he ran for at least 30min nonstop

6. he still had defense for the first 15min, so i made nothing and he attacked me also with cats nonstop.

7. with my 750lc i demolished his def (again from his tribe). so he attacked again and i had to backtime his lc with my axes - luckily i also (think) i backtimed his axes + rams

8. after that he also was clean for his 2nd time, safed the reports and restarted because he didnt want to get nobled by me :icon_redface:

if you count that as a won 1vs1 where you didnt even had an academy, you just showed that you are happy that you "won" like that because you thought you lost

what i say olli? he win the "1vs1" :DDD

>just compared uk pro to Hitler
>made me out that I lick out Matt or something
>has been PnPing with uk pro back and forth for a while now
>the mighty 141 and 25lc nuke

oh ok cool story bro...

A 1v1 does become invalid when other players get involved.

there was no 1 vs 1^^ only a joke from the noob^^

lol.

Olli, you sat there building def and lc - A seriously outdated startup. If it were a 1vs1, I wouldah cleared your def, like I did, and covered the lc backtime (If I were not supported). You didn't even kill a third of my off and you'd lost your wall, you wouldn't have held out very long. However I wanted you to hit me, as there as no way you could possibly win (As I was supported). Then you have Ab hit me, you get more support (ctrl alt elite), have some random hit me... So my off got worn down over time. The 1vs1 should've been over the first 5mins if it were not for all these people, because you have absolutely no idea how to fight a single village battle.

But I did not claim it as a 1vs1 victory. If I had thought so, you'd have your own thread.

If you think you can defeat me lets have a real 1vs1. Try not to invite 3 players in the first 30seconds of the round again though.

hdf noob and calm down... if u want a 1vs1, then play until about 20-30 villages, then you can fight ;) this is a 1vs1 ;)

and not with 1 village lol... think before you write ;)

and lol my grammar :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8412

Did you not read the disclaimer? And why would anyone wait till 20-30 vills to fight :D thats just stupid. But on the topic of a 1v1 matt would win against olli and would easily win against you.

DeletedUser13182

ok.. tell me more bro.. its very interesting man :)

and no, a fight with 2k Points.. this is stupid :)

and nice joke.. matt cant win 1 vs 1 with barb.....

DeletedUser8412

Can we get an official 1v1 out of this? PnP and all?

Someone pay for a round and I'm sure matt will show. Personally I would prefer a tribe vs tribe tho. However Matt/slap are a tad busy with all the current people wanting 1v1s or tribe vs tribes atm.

DeletedUser12407

Did you not read the disclaimer? And why would anyone wait till 20-30 vills to fight :D thats just stupid. But on the topic of a 1v1 matt would win against olli and would easily win against you.

because then both players have the same requirements. rank 3 would have one village and you can fight by your own without idiots & fanboys. there you can also show your skill how to build (def/off) and how to backtime and time out. also a farm limit(around 1000) would be good, otherwise both players would maybe build mostly def and there would be no winner at all.

there you wont win because you build cats.

what you call 1vs1 is not more than a mix of a cat & bash round :icon_wink:

DeletedUser13182

you say.. you win easy in a 1vs1 with olli :p also make a 1vs1 ;)

i soon school, and will play only during the holidays ;)

DeletedUser8412

You and tobi are the only players that think in a 1v1 you should wait till multiple 20 vills to attack.

DeletedUser12407

You and tobi are the only players that think in a 1v1 you should wait till multiple 20 vills to attack.

nice you didnt even reply to one of my facts, so what are the positive things in a 1vs1 from 26points please?!

i would also agree with 5+ villages, but not from 26p. it makes definately no sense. both grow up similar and if one player is clean he lost the round because the other player can run at least every minute

Last edited by a moderator: