Other Worlds, Servers And Experience.

DeletedUser8412

It involves start up. And since start up is one of the key parts of the game it shouldnt really just be skipped.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
fair start from scratch as long as nobody gets involved.

20v20 vill only shows attacking/defending skill.. 26 point shows better builds, who is faster + attacking/defending (overall player skill)

DeletedUser13182

u cant builds, when 10000000x player attacked u in the beginning :x this is fact... and who make a 1vs1 in the beginning, he is a idiot!

DeletedUser12407

It involves start up. And since start up is one of the key parts of the game it shouldnt really just be skipped.

and nobles can be skipped ?! the target of every player is to noble the other one and not to cat him because he is better

DeletedUser12407

If the players choose to fight before nobles then yes.

i guess thats what matt and adrian made before some months XD

seriously so adrian won just because he had 1k points more than matt?

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
therefore this cant be classed as a 1v1, matt nor someone noob won + they just bashed each other, probably really early because they knew other people would attack soon..

In my opinion the only way there can be a 1v1 is rent a round.

DeletedUser8412

I didnt say 1v1's were a good way to show overall skill. Just better than raised starts.

DeletedUser

you can have 1v1 26p on 400 speed unit 1 and you will have nobles not too late, i agree that 1v1 dont show the winner if you cat him and you need to noble him but you can have 1v1 in 100 vill 10000vill and 1 vill, its simple i think :p its who nobles the other player imo that determines the winner, and i dont think matt said he win 1v1 with you olli(sorry i dont know what disclaimer is :p, so im maybe wrong )

DeletedUser12407

you didnt say it. i didnt say it =)

just the spoiler above ;)

yeah but its completly a difference

DeletedUser

- Although the reports are damning I do not claim this as a 1vs1 win

well matt said this so idk what stronghut is shouting about when he said matt claimed to beat you 1v1 :D

so no spoiler said about 1v1 :p

DeletedUser

thats what i said on my post :pPP but your teamate shouted to matt for ""saying"" he won 1v1 vs you

i must say, that was an awesome 1 on 1
YOU dont asked olli if he wants a 1 on 1 and talk around here that you all had a 1 on 1. you dreamers, where do you live?
and i dont have a idea how do you know that we have each written so that attack you ... you idiot.
which player make with 2k points a 1 on 1? are you stupid?
only player who knows they would later lose anyway, make it...
and slap is worse because they spread only lie from day to day simple.

DeletedUser

yeah :p olli missunderstood what i said or i didnt say it proper way, my grammar is bad too :D:D

DeletedUser13101

If that Kenny McCormick guy hadn't rimmed matt and olli, then matt would of won because he always does (sorry olli)

DeletedUser12407

You have no plan so just shut up

Yes i need help in a 1vs1^^^^^^^^^