Who'd win in a 1v1?

DeletedUser

Have you come across sneak yet? :icon_rolleyes:. Imo your best joining SLAP!... Only good speed tribe I know around now.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
I dont dislike you, but we really arent recruiting..

But I aint boss, man you wanna speak to is .ukpro (Mattxx)

DeletedUser12407

sooner or later you will go in slap and your skill goes down and down and down... good luck!

DeletedUser

slap is the best tribe around no doubt, wish there was a team that could properly fight them :d

SN vs TurtleWash

DeletedUser

We are recruiting, mail me on skype mattyflan. Say who you are in the request, been getting a lot of randoms adding me lately.

DeletedUser7179

We are recruiting, mail me on skype mattyflan. Say who you are in the request, been getting a lot of randoms adding me lately.

SLAP! are always recruiting! Never een them go below 10 members! lol

DeletedUser7179

So come on.. how many of you are there at the minute then?

I counted 17 different accounts playing under the SLAP! banner in December alone!! If that's not a mass recruiter I don't know what is!

Last edited by a moderator:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
They are randoms and one real SLAP! member who carries them each time.

Whats the problem? Looking through MYR I'd probably find the same thing.

DeletedUser7179

Err no you wouldn't... occasionally I would invite 1 lucky guy! because I'm generous like that.
But generally we stuck to our own!

Still avoided the question tho... also once a player has been under the banner 3-4 times I would consider them a member!

DeletedUser7179

Yeah, you would.

Why would we need our full team?

You always need a full team when I play! simple as that! F
Funny how things change isn't it.... wasn't long ago you were begging for my help beating these group nubs! Now your one of them its all were great we don't need our full team to win a round! lol