Who'd win in a 1v1?

DeletedUser

He's just extremely lucky that I wasn't on the computer at 10am this morning.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Let's be honest, it was me by myself, the only official member.

And o/team were scraping troops.

Me + Matt would have obliterated all of you.

DeletedUser12564

Let's be honest, it was me by myself, the only official member.

And o/team were scraping troops.

Me + Matt would have obliterated all of you.

its similar, the only o/Team member is Olli, he saw 5 of you and so I offered to help him out, because putting 5 member on a tourney round is unfair. Yes at the end we had bare deff, only like 2 players worth

and me with all 1 tech :'(

DeletedUser12407

also easy going to beat matt + pm with pro defense

slap were so bad, no tactic, no skill, only good move was timing out + backtime, but if i would have nobled him alone (and not run with 3nobles for my tribemate) it would have been also an easy going.

now i understand why matt is god for slap, without him they are so worse that even the same amount of midskilled players can easy win against them noobs. thats just a shame, but yeah be proud of it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
also easy going to beat matt + pm with pro defense

slap were so bad, no tactic, no skill, only good move was timing out + backtime, but if i would have nobled him alone (and not run with 3nobles for my tribemate) it would have been also an easy going.

now i understand why matt is god for slap, without him they are so worse that even the same amount of midskilled players can easy win against them noobs. thats just a shame, but yeah be proud of it!

Don't kid yourself Olli, in a 1v1 situation you were beat. You can say whatever you need to in the eyes of the forum, but I know it and you know it and that's good enough for me :)

Either way, your not worth the title you have self-proclaimed "godfather of uk" .. Matt and Sam are x10 the opponent you were.

Me v o/team and you only just managed to get the win ;)

DeletedUser12407

as i said its no problem against you two and not ctrl + me you two and my amout of haters.

you are just too bad and afraid to 1vs1 or 2vs2 or 3vs3 me on masters because you cant win alone.

btw which account you played patris?! and for how long you play in slap l0l

doesnt really matter what you or somebody else is saying. i proved more than enough to give me the title, in the end i just won again on a lvl 0 start where i am so bad :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: nobody will ever get such a high win rate with almost same amount of rounds as me, just accept it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

doesnt really matter what you or somebody else is saying. i proved more than enough to give me the title
Sorry, who did you beat? As far as I can tell you barely scraped rank.1 and didn't beat anybody of note. You don't see me brag about my wins on randoms.

Anymore excuses I should add to your excuse list?

DeletedUser12407

haha you didnt even play so shut up. and yes we all know slap are randoms for me

I can never quite tell when you are being serious or trolling.

And necromonger, you know that.
really didnt know it, your skype name is also necro. but for that you are really better than i thought, respect ;)

DeletedUser12407

i claim im a tribalwars god because wannabe kings are afraid to play in a fair match against me and i win 90% of the rounds - doesnt matter who takes part, except its a 3vs1 or something. then even gods cant do much for a longer time :icon_wink: