Top 5 tribes

DeletedUser13448

maybe we should get an update now that the biggest war of 22 if over

or at least i think it is

DeletedUser7549

I suppose Jo shouldn't be the only one posting thoughts on the top 5 so here's my thoughts :)

1. Why?
Growth: Recently Acquired rank 1 by recruiting some larger members of slap! Just another domino in the fall of Slap I suppose ;)

Conquers: Decent daily conquers with the past few days hitting lots of fully built villages. (Villages on the small side earlier in the week)

Wars: Not very big war stats by any means, but they definitely are putting some pressure on local tribes and actively taking out players.

Activity: Great all around activity! One player merging accounts, but overall very nice!

Spread: Good spread cutting off the South-East from other core tribes. Seems to be a race to the rim between Why? and H D 3.. both attempting to cut the other off! Only tribe left with a good sized area behind them is ACH.. Doubtful that they will be around much longer as Why? begin their munching.

OD: Not too shabby at all.. Rank 3 ODA but only behind the top 2 by a little bit. ODD compared to villages lost goes to show that they aren't handing out free villages to just anyone.

Potential for Success: Lots of potential! I only recognize a handful of names (I guess that's what I get for taking a break) but so far they appear to be heading in the right direction.

2. --C--
Growth: Moved from rank 5 to rank 2 in a day! Done by recruiting from the remnants of Slap! An unexpected turn of events that -C- leadership took advantage of... Will be curious to see what their next plan is!

Conquers: Majority of conquers appear to be internals with the occasional Byz player shown in! --C-- have done a lot of house cleaning in the past few days to make room for their new arrivals. Most new villages are well built up but that's thanks to the internals and war clean up ;)

Wars: Finishing up their war with Byz.. Was a very shaky start especially with Slap! joining in (also very poor recruitment allowed some spies to sneak in) but tides turned after a week or two once some pressure was put on Byz by a few other friends. --C-- immediately took advantage of the distraction and started hitting back hard! War stats definitely improved and continue to do so!

Activity: Another very active tribe looking to close the gap for rank! Internals have definitely given them a boost in both activity and fresh blood!

Spread:
Rough spread :/ A large cluster in K44, K45, and K54 but no villages connecting all 3 large clusters.. Will be a big chore to connect the clusters but will be a necessary venture if they want to take the gold! Strong alliances and sharp axes have secured their role in this part of the game but will be interested to see how and where they plan to expand...
OD: OD ranking speaks for itself. Highly aggressive and Highly targeted! Been hit left and right and up and down, but they hit back! Lost more villages than most other top tribes but they appear unshaken and continue to gain ground in all directions

Potential for Success:
Another yes! will need to play smart and unite the clusters but they have a lot of veteran players and a good leadership team!

3. H D 2

Growth: Actively Growing and pushing to the rim! Lots of new fully built villages but also a few low pointed barbs joined the rank.. The largest tribe of the largest family in Uk22.. Rim expansion is giving this tribe some nice, new villages in areas where there is next to no threat. They appear to be attempting to noble around Why? in K65.. Will be interesting to see how Why? respond :)

Conquers: Just like a said before, lots of fully built villages and some half built ones on the rim.. Nothing to complain about

Wars: Another tribe in the war against Byz but I don't see any results other than a slight increase in ODA (hardly worth mentioning) but then again they have very few villages close to Byz.. The only other war I see them in is a possible war against barbarian villages.. Quite a few barbs nobled in the past week but maybe they are strengthening their clusters? Either way not a fan of barb-munching..

Activity: Not quite as active as the top 2 tribes, but still nothing to complain about! (Top player gained over 90k points in the past week!)

Spread: Horrible spread as an individual tribe, but throw in the rest of their family and they control a good portion of the world. Their back is to the rim (A good place to be) but their flanks are covered by both Why? and --C--.. Will be a fun time once some wars break out!

OD: Rank 2 in ODA shows some active attacking! ODD is considerably low compared to ODA.. I guess they know how to choose easy targets who won't fight back!

Potential for Success: Very possible, but comes down to leadership.. I personally am not a fan of family tribes especially large ones. Will be difficult to run and keep everyone expanding. Having 3 tribes in one K has definitely stunted their growth.. If I was on their leadership team I would cull down the family to 2 tribes and go from there. Still their family holds a good portion of the world and I look forward to seeing them all in action..

4. ~KBW~

My own tribe so will not comment

5. H D 3

Growth: Very slow growth for a top 5 tribe.. Recent recruitment has given them a boost and put them above the first H D tribe lol.. (Not sure how H D 2 and 3 passed H D..) Either way still all part of the same family..

Conquers: Once again a handful of barb conquers.. Unlike H D 3, this member of the family seems to enjoy eating smaller villages.. Could be due to their rim based location but low pointed conquers are never as fun as fully built villages..

Wars: Yet another tribe in the war against Byz.. (At this point, who isn't fighting them lol) No conquers but ODA increase is much larger than their bigger brother.. Overall still not an impressive gain, but once again they are rather far from the enemy.

Activity: Looking good, next to no inactives aside from the occasional player who forgets to build anything for a day. Still nothing to complain about!

Spread: Probably the best spread out of any of the H D family. Still nothing to brag about but they have lots of area for growth on the rim and could easily hold their position in the top 5.

OD: Lowest ODA out of the top 5 tribes.. Just goes to show that they are clearing rim players and haven't had any significant kills.. Low ODD shows that their targets aren't fighting back.. Would have liked to see a bit more growth due to no retaliation..

Potential for Success: unlikely unless they cull and merge with the rest of their family. Would like to see that along with some expansion towards the rest of the family.. If that happens they could secure a place in the world, but once again - Will all come down to leadership.

DeletedUser13448

ah blindshot that was real nice
only too bad that you left out your own tribe

DeletedUser

Looks like Why? is buckling under the pressure of being Rank.1. Probably shouldn't have tried poaching players from every tribe in every direction.

Still I'm happy with my 6 9k vills taken off them ^_^

DeletedUser5582

Now Matt lets not be making Adrian write any mails now so calm yourself.

Loved the top 5 update too. +1

DeletedUser

Don't worry, I'm well prepared:

Fly-swatter.jpg

DeletedUser13636

Looks like Why? is buckling under the pressure of being Rank.1. Probably shouldn't have tried poaching players from every tribe in every direction.

Still I'm happy with my 6 9k vills taken off them ^_^

Every recent player we have acquired approached us, didn't have to "poach" or "steal" members.

You took 6 villages way up north from us that Daze was gifted, not much to brag about ;-)

DeletedUser

Every recent player we have acquired approached us, didn't have to "poach" or "steal" members.

You took 6 villages way up north from us that Daze was gifted, not much to brag about ;-)

Is that a challenge?

DeletedUser8097

You gotta love Matt's transformation. Same on every single world he plays.

Pretended good leader ----> failure as a leader ----> pretended good player ----> failure as a player :lol:

DeletedUser8097

2 can play this game Matty :lol:

Matty.png

Looks familiar to you?
rofl.gif

I apologize for the poor paint skills on my laptop, but I'll make sure to compensate with a proper rat picture when I get on my PC tomorrow :lol:

P.S. While we all know my good looks are a subject of jealousy for Matt, I suggest we get back on topic:

You gotta love Matt's transformation. Same on every single world he plays.

Pretended good leader ----> failure as a leader ----> pretended good player ----> failure as a player
icon_lol.gif

DeletedUser13519

LOL!!! This has been my favorite thread since the beginning :lol:

DeletedUser

SLAP went down and so that was the end of the entertainment :icon_neutral: