Biggest Haul Uk23?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8219

I normal don't advocate clearing people but clearing someone like nauz early on is certainly going to be worth it

Also, relevant skype quote:

[13/05/2015 18:31:21] Nauzhror: my area is amusing
[13/05/2015 18:31:30] Nauzhror: I'm rank 3 atm, rank 2 is 2 villages east of me
[13/05/2015 18:31:36] Nauzhror: good noble target (nod)

DeletedUser

It must be true then if CF said it lol

I said on skype to cf that it's a shame you didn't build cats, if you did build cats and I misled him I do apologise good sir. You are doing gods work.

Also Nauz has (probably) seen this thread and is choosing to ignore it. He's had forum activity since it's creation anyway. Probably ignoring it till he can come online, pretend he was gone for ages and appeal to his printer being broken so he couldn't dodge.

DeletedUser13448

I said on skype to cf that it's a shame you didn't build cats, if you did build cats and I misled him I do apologise good sir. You are doing gods work.

Also Nauz has (probably) seen this thread and is choosing to ignore it. He's had forum activity since it's creation anyway. Probably ignoring it till he can come online, pretend he was gone for ages and appeal to his printer being broken so he couldn't dodge.

LMFAO

DeletedUser

Looks like the guy has give up tbh, despite being easily retrievable

DeletedUser7179

Lol I seriously doubt he gave up especially after our talk this morning.
but then again I'd give up if I was next to me too :)
only messing!
My only option was to take him out early... Given that I am solo and he can massively out farm me! I'm so glad I didn't take bluesteeles advice and just try to out race him to nobles lol

DeletedUser13448

Lol I seriously doubt he gave up especially after our talk this morning.
but then again I'd give up if I was next to me too :)
only messing!
My only option was to take him out early... Given that I am solo and he can massively out farm me! I'm so glad I didn't take bluesteeles advice and just try to out race him to nobles lol

Fair play. Altho I do hop that he has not given up.

DeletedUser7179

True he could... But then he'd have to regrow all his troops whilst I continue to hit their support. Would be long... Drawn out and bloody! By the end everyone else would have taken over by miles. Better to quit and learn from the mistakes! Or the broken printer lol

DeletedUser13448

True he could... But then he'd have to regrow all his troops whilst I continue to hit their support. Would be long... Drawn out and bloody! By the end everyone else would have taken over by miles. Better to quit and learn from the mistakes! Or the broken printer lol

Yeah broken printer is the best excuse ... OBV,
Yeah he could either learn from his mistakes or he could reject losing and just give it his best shot... again.

And yes, they might get in front of you, but you guys tbh (ain't sucking up btw:D) aint in the same league as 99procent of the tribalwars players so he mightaswell try to beat you...

May the best one (and most loved one cause of support) win.

DeletedUser

I would hate being next to a PP Abuser as well tbf :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.