Biggest Haul Uk23?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7179

3133v5f.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10790

Why you're clearing him, or trying to should i say, at this stage is somewhat bemusing to me

blue

DeletedUser7179

Why is that bemusing?? what would you rather me do? allow him to grow?? so then he can attack me from 20 minutes away later?? Why you think that is a good idea is bemusing to me...

He was lucky... he had long farm runs out or the damage would have been much more substantial

DeletedUser10790

No one has won here, youve weakened yourself by whatever amount, and all youve accomplished is killing Nauz's def which he can either rebuild easily or not need at all. You killed a few lc, yeah massive props for that. The only way you have more lc than Nauz is through the burning of pp. And wow, you hauled some res, he will haul that in around 4 hours i suspect at this stage (not that im sure what current totals are at).

So yeah, jobson, great job in not really accomplishing anything!

Oh and its not luck, its called farming properly whilst youre not gonna be online. Both a farming strategy and a defensive mechanism. Maybe you should learn how to do so properly.

blue

DeletedUser7179

Thank you for educating me Blue... I'm a complete noob who has no idea how to play! I'm so glad your here to put me on the right path!

DeletedUser

Lionheart has hid his losses because he lost about 115 LC during this attack, so im with Blue. You slowed yourself and Nauzhror down so the other 3000 players on the world are the real winners

DeletedUser13448

Lionheart has hid his losses because he lost about 115 LC during this attack, so im with Blue. You slowed yourself and Nauzhror down so the other 3000 players on the world are the real winners

Good point. But I don't think that he considers the others 'opponents', just 'targets' so you have got to give him at least SOME credit.

DeletedUser

He lost 113 LC.

He Looted 6990 of each resource, nice.

However to replace his LC losses it would cost him 14,125 Wood, 11,300 clay and 28,250 iron.

Not to mention the rebuild time...

As well as the opportunity cost of not being able to farm with that 113 LC

You think that deserves credit?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13448

He lost 113 LC.

He Looted 6990 of each resource, nice.

However to replace his LC losses it would cost him 14,125 Wood, 11,300 clay and 28,250 iron.

Not to mention the rebuild time...

As well as the opportunity cost of not being able to farm with that 113 LC

You think that deserves credit?

He also hurt NAUZHOR, more than it hurt him. He might have the idea that he is the main opponent?
And I said 'some' credit lol.

DeletedUser7179

Of course... my goal was to harrass Nauz and hopefully cause more damage than I did...
However you look at it he lost far more than I did and to slow him down helped me as it now puts us on lvl pegging. The difference is I still have all my axe... rams and defence! While he has nothing but lc!

Not at any point did I think I would kill him in 1 shot... it will be a slow grind and as long as I maintain losing less than him them I am happy with that!

DeletedUser

He also hurt NAUZHOR, more than it hurt him. He might have the idea that he is the main opponent?
And I said 'some' credit lol.

That obviously wasn't all of nauz's LC. He probably had some others out farming and forgot about them in the village (which is probably down to a lazy co player :lol:)

Lionheart doesn't really deserve credit because, why should he try and make nauz quit early game when nauz will take out all big threats when nobles come out then quit after... So if nauz doesn't noble lionheart, lionheart can hit nauz when his troops are spread between a few villages.
Or at least, that's what I would do.

DeletedUser6695

That obviously wasn't all of nauz's LC. He probably had some others out farming and forgot about them in the village (which is probably down to a lazy co player :lol:)

Lionheart doesn't really deserve credit because, why should he try and make nauz quit early game when nauz will take out all big threats when nobles come out then quit after... So if nauz doesn't noble lionheart, lionheart can hit nauz when his troops are spread between a few villages.
Or at least, that's what I would do.

You think come nobles Nauz is going to leave his only real threat to continue growing? Don't be silly.

Lionheart debatably did the smartest thing possible and hit early...Pity he didnt build cats :lol:

DeletedUser13448

You think come nobles Nauz is going to leave his only real threat to continue growing? Don't be silly.

Lionheart debatably did the smartest thing possible and hit early...Pity he didnt build cats :lol:

Thanks for that.

DeletedUser7179

Excuse me.... who said I didnt... lol

DeletedUser5582

Excuse me.... who said I didnt... lol

the report is shy of cats too?!

So if you are saying you had cats but didn't send them then am thinking lol and if you didn't have cats but now do but didn't wait before trying to clear Nauz then again lol.

so um well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.