Top 5 tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser13448
  • Start date

DeletedUser13448

Don't forget that I am quite unaware of all the politics going on in W23. Just judging from the rankings, players and their achievements.

RankTribe namePoints of the best 35 playersTotal pointsMembersPoints per playerVillagesPoints per village
1 S.C.O.606.939621.1313915.9261544.033
2 VODKA.293.280299.796387.889793.795
3 Chaos!285.957296.626397.606893.333
4 Creed!267.402274.358387.220853.228
5 TnC!266.332268.789377.265644.200

1. S.C.O
Seems dominant. Are dominant, recruited most of the best players on the world who are here to dominate and are not here just for the $PP$. Nice top 5 players - Maber's profile is looking quite scary tbh, no idea why. If they don't break up it would seem like they are most likely to win the world. I do think that they have 1 or two players who do not deserve to be there though.
Star member: Mbig

2. DNA
They would seem decent according to the rankings, but I am not really impressed with their top 5 players - seems to me like they are just sitting ducks to be honest - could be wrong of course. Cannot really see anyone who I know is good, but that might be because I am fairly new to tribal wars and do not know everyone yet.
Star member: Molohunt? Idk

3. TnC
Their top 5 players are better than DNA's top 5 IMO. I can see some very good and decent players in between there. The rank 2-3-4 tribes are very closely ranked points wise, but I reckon that TnC will take the lead and climb to a stable R2 soon.
Star member: ColdFusion <--- Edit:D

4. Chaos!
Not very impressed, their top 5 looted 1m but that does not prove anything any more. OD is not too impressive, not many familiar names and I do not think that they will stay top 5 for long.
Star member: Clueless, so will just go for Muh3

5. CREED!

Won't comment too much as I was cleared by this tribe and most of the things I say will be biased:D(don't want to go off-topic on my own topic but I can explain if needed and I still think that I am better than most of them) . But honestly, do not think that this tribe should be top 5. Top 5 is not very impressive, but I cannot deny that =The Devil= seems like a good player, certainly better than me, and *GranTorino does seem decent. I think that the top players will leave this tribe soon to go somewhere else tbh, but I am just guessing.
Star member: =The Devil=

Additional comments:
Vodka deserves to be top 5 and I think that they will get there very soon; they have some good/decent players there.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

theamk;451743 3. [U said:
TnC
[/U]Their top 5 players are better than DNA's top 5 IMO. I can see some very good and decent players in between there. The rank 2-3-4 tribes are very closely ranked points wise, but I reckon that TnC will take the lead and climb to a stable R2 soon.
Star member: FistOfGod ? Maybe?

*ahem* Look closer at the member list :icon_wink:

DeletedUser12733

I speak for Chaos when i say the top 5 members are not necessarily the top 5 ;)

Also Just because Muh3 has top ODA for the tribe does not constituent him being the best player. As for Fist of God being TnCs star player you must be joking? He was wiped out by my "no so impressive" members DarkChris ;) As for not staying in the top 5 for long, that you may be right about. We are weeding out some players :) As for names you don't recognise... well I think other tribes recognise some names :D

Thanks for you opinion though, but judging by the way you played in this world I would not take your opinion to heart :D

DeletedUser13448

*ahem* Look closer at the member list :icon_wink:

You will have to excuse me for that:D You were my obvious choice but you said that you were just going for PP right?

As for the members, I have NO IDEA who is good so I just took a wild guess (referring to Chaos!)

Take whose opinion you want to heart. I was not active enough anyway - any random person could have attacked me at 08.01 and cleared me lol - cannot blame my playing style for that. And my playing style is irrelevant to my opinion anyway. If you don't care, we don't care - don't comment itc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12733

Obviously to comment i would have to care ;) We have been in top 5 for while now and are now rank 3 and have the 2nd most eaten villas in the world so far, so i don't see how your judgement can be true, also there are a few names in Chaos! They just have a new alias or are not in the top 5 members ;)

I would say our best player in chaos would either be Luhem, Muh3, brother matt or beerslayer (that is going on past worlds) But obviously it is open to debate ;)

Forgive me if i sounded harsh.

DeletedUser6695

You will have to excuse me for that:D You were my obvious choice but you said that you were just going for PP right?

As for the members, I have NO IDEA who is good so I just took a wild guess (referring to Chaos!)

Take whose opinion you want to heart. I was not active enough anyway - any random person could have attacked me at 08.01 and cleared me lol - cannot blame my playing style for that. And my playing style is irrelevant to my opinion anyway. If you don't care, we don't care - don't comment itc.

Exactly 7 days ago I was resurrected

DeletedUser12733

Didn't have anything to comment on what i said ^? ;)

DeletedUser12733

SCO goona win here.

Does look that way bro ;)

TBF they are the power houses right now and are twice in point and 50+ more villas than the next in line ;) I guess in time the best form the others will join them.

DeletedUser13448

Didn't have anything to comment on what i said ^? ;)

I did not find a point to comment on. You clearly are not open minded, not worth my opinion.

As for S.C.O winning, if the other tribes work together nicely (like Cookies, KBW and HD did on W22) they could overthrow S.C.O easily - well, not easily but its entirely possible.

DeletedUser12733

I did not find a point to comment on. You clearly are not open minded, not worth my opinion.

As for S.C.O winning, if the other tribes work together nicely (like Cookies, KBW and HD did on W22) they could overthrow S.C.O easily - well, not easily but its entirely possible.

The point i wanted you to comment on was...

Chaos! will not stay in the top 5 for long....
We are now 2nd ;) also we have the 2nd most eaten villages in the world.

My question to you is, how can we value an opinion of someone who knows hardly anything about a few of the tribes?

DeletedUser13448

The point i wanted you to comment on was...

Chaos! will not stay in the top 5 for long....
If it comes to war - which it probably will - Chaos does not look like the tribe that will last long to me - my opinion, my topic.

My question to you is, how can we value an opinion of someone who knows hardly anything about a few of the tribes?
'Don't forget that I am quite unaware of all the politics going on in W23. Just judging from the rankings, players and their achievements.'
That is what I said by the original post. I am judging from the rankings and the players; you might not trust my opinion, but that doesn't bother me. I am going to express it anyhow. I did not ask you to take my opinion. I simply laid it out there for anyone to take it if they want.

DeletedUser12733

If it comes to war - which it probably will - Chaos does not look like the tribe that will last long to me - my opinion, my topic.

We have already been in 2 wars. And came out victorious due to 1 disbanding before we nobled 2 of their members, nd the other we fought with Creed our allies and won against Nuke and NukeD who also disbanded.

As for other war, in our continent we have 1 ally and we are the top of our K, its not that i don't understand your opinion, its i just don't see how you can hold it without knowledge of who is in our tribe ;). It seems because you do not know us you underestimate, yet the players in w23 do not share your opinion :D.

When it comes to a bigger war i ensure you we have the capabilities and troops to fight against the big boys ;)

DeletedUser12733

yes, they will win, and win quickly.

Im not so sure. 2.7% world domination is not something to be able to focus a win on, yet... they are by far the ones ahead as of yet, so i can see where you base your opinion on ;)

DeletedUser

That's fair enough, maybe i dont know players in other tribes so well

DeletedUser12733

Hey Topic Starter can we update the table please? We have been rank 2 for at least 3 days now :) Also it looks like DNA are making an exit out the top 5 very soon :D

DeletedUser5582

you could do this? Plus a few words to guide us all through it?