PP Abusers attacking small tribes on the rim 'cos it's easy

DeletedUser13827

How tflip do you prove yourself to be a pro if not by winning a competitive world which you joined 2 months late. Thats pretty darn awesome.

Yorkie you are not the best and you indirectly pointed towards that direction. But he cant be that bad either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 70854

wait, 360, does this mean i was the reason Yorkie quit? :icon_rolleyes: given his logic? :lol:

I start attacking him, next thing we know, hes quit lol

DeletedUser

Well it must be? Going by the almighty logic of Yorkie, the one time he quits is when you start attacking him, THEREFORE without question your skill and superiority alone are the reason he has quit.

Deleted User - 70854

I didnt wanna say it, but i think you could be right :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

No, I do not like it so I quit, like seany says, i will go find a game that does not demand 15 hours a day and rewards skillful play rather than those with the bigger wallets.

The funny thing is though, you cannot even take villages off tedd when he has less points than you :lol:. God knows what it'd be like if you were both same points.

DeletedUser6695

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Pipsdad

Played with LOB on W9. Barb muncher but as a tactic it was very successful for him. I heard he's been in the winning tribe more times than any other player. (though he might have been the source of that rumour himself. :lol:

He also excelled at antagonising people if I remember, I found him nice enough though.

oh really?

well perhaps you had better tell twstats that, and tw too maybe i should return my prize?

1Locutas of Borg3,030,188327
2Hambo342,213,304317
3Ballerond1,323,991130
4pdogg881,311,766157
5Rincwind1,260,568111

in fact forget twstats, take a look at the official result

https://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?20032-Congratulations-to-WC-on-winning-UK9

its amazing what people say about you when they think you are no longer around.

idiot!

Maybe I got the world wrong, I'm not sure, Cory 100% rimmed him though.

P.s Calm your hormones, Im not sure if you are LoB or some crazy spawn of his but if you are him I'm sure you can inform the good citizens of TW which world it was?

DeletedUser12733

or you finally realised your just as bad as visser?

You only say that because you and Yin quit classic because you know you would of been owned :). Don't get loud when you ain't done nothing to me and i ain't done nothing to you. If you want to go... you know where I am. If not either shut up or prove how i am bad and i will show you different. Shame you never got to fight me on classic. Would of been worse than when you tried to conquer muh3

Hahaha get wrekt

Deleted User - 70854

plenty of acc's going in ~RP~ on uk21 which are larger than me, jump on one of them so i can noble it quicker :lol:

DeletedUser13827

You only say that because you and Yin quit classic because you know you would of been owned :). Don't get loud when you ain't done nothing to me and i ain't done nothing to you. If you want to go... you know where I am. If not either shut up or prove how i am bad and i will show you different. Shame you never got to fight me on classic. Would of been worse than when you tried to conquer muh3

Hahaha get wrekt

It would have been a gangbang and i still doubt marvel would have won.

You are in a different league, not a better league.

Off topic anyway

DeletedUser12733

It would have been a gangbang and i still doubt marvel would have won.
You are in a different league, not a better league.
Off topic anyway

All i here is, this would of happened that would of happened. The only thing that happened was what i said. "The startup players will just quit and rave about how amazing they were whilst they were in the world"

I am in a different league yes. A league where every world i play in people make all these threats and say how amazing they are and crap I am.... yet i seem to always come on top... why is that. Its 1 of 2 reasons. 1) Your judgement sucks and I am better than you give credit for. 2) You are not as good as you think.

All i hear is blah blah blah. Never any action. The time you had a chance for action you did nothing because, as a tribe marvel would of killed you guys. You knew it. Thats why you quit. Keep convincing the externals that you lot are good. I think you are past your best before date now :) The fresh milk is in town.

Deleted User - 70854

1) I have never boasted about my ability. I dislike players with egos, whether justified or otherwise.
2) My comment was clearly a joke, in keeping with the current topic (belitlilng the fool which is yorkie)
3) You yourself rated me in the top 5 start up players on the uk servers, not sure why as I dont rate myself as a start-up player at all really.
4) Dont try and pretend you know the reasons we quit classic. Even if I thought Marvel would beat us, I wouldnt quit over that - just look at my acc on uk21. Im not afraid of a fight/to loose.

DeletedUser12733

1) I have never boasted about my ability. I dislike players with egos, whether justified or otherwise.
2) My comment was clearly a joke, in keeping with the current topic (belitlilng the fool which is yorkie)
3) You yourself rated me in the top 5 start up players on the uk servers, not sure why as I dont rate myself as a start-up player at all really.
4) Dont try and pretend you know the reasons we quit classic. Even if I thought Marvel would beat us, I wouldnt quit over that - just look at my acc on uk21. Im not afraid of a fight/to loose.

1) I am no ego :) I have always referred to myself as mildly average yet i know i could take some of these people who think they are God's gift :).
2) That was aimed at Theamk :) And a joke saying how bad I am yet no where have you proof or even fought against me. It seems only the people who haven't fought me think i am bad :).
3) You have proved yourself as a startup player (whether with cos or not) Therefore my unbiased opinion was there :).
4) You all quit classic because you had no chance of winning the world after your little plans failed with all the other tribes who tried to op us the same time :).

On a personal note... no one has ever rimmed me ever on this game as of yet. Most promise but their word is false. My word is not. Also wasn't it you who had that script on 21 for firefox... you know, the type that cheaters use?

Deleted User - 70854

1) Was a general statement, not aimed at you.
2) Was aimed at Yorkie.
4) Again, even if I believed we had no chance (which I dont) I wouldnt have quit.

I only use scripts approved by TW admin and readily available in this forum. This is now the 2nd time ive been wrongly accused of cheating and I dont appreciate my integrity being challenged

DeletedUser12733

1) Was a general statement, not aimed at you.
2) Was aimed at Yorkie.
4) Again, even if I believed we had no chance (which I dont) I wouldnt have quit.

I only use scripts approved by TW admin and readily available in this forum. This is now the 2nd time ive been wrongly accused of cheating and I dont appreciate my integrity being challenged

Twas a question not an accusation. :)

4) Then why did you all quit at the same time. Its not hard to run an account with 1 person. There was a mass quit from you all miraculously after the wolf tribes had failed to op us and when they passed the info that your account was the one messaging half the world for help to take Marvel out.

DeletedUser12733

All of us? Was only me and Will lol

Mancunia and Doh quit because Doh knew what he was up against. He played a world with us and knew he had no chance. So did Man hence why they quit same time.

Thepic and Yin Tar both quit around the same time, about 3 weeks after recruiting Carred and Cardinalm, who happened to join Marvel after you abandoned them as a tribe.

The thing i remember clearly was all of you on that account saying that you lot were going to win the world. I wanted the end war to have a bit of fun, but because Alpha had no chance of winning the world when we had a clear 7% difference in world dominance, it was clear to see you all quit because you knew that if you would of been rimmed you would never live it down, so you took the lesser of the two and decided to quit and make some excuses up.

Am I right? Or in the ball park at least? I prefer honesty.

Deleted User - 70854

I dont know about any of the others, maybe they got scared, maybe they didnt, Will was the leader so could probably shed some light on that.

The reasons me and Will quit had nothing to do with internal or external affairs relating to TW

DeletedUser4280

What does a classic world have to do with pp abusers or w24, apart from a couple of noobs playing in both?

DeletedUser12733

What does a classic world have to do with pp abusers or w24, apart from a couple of noobs playing in both?

Fair enough Tedd :)

And DD What do you have to do with our conversation? Apart from another troll who thinks his voice is important, and wishes to come into every conversation and look like he is a smart idiot :). Did you give me your ingame name on W24? if not why are you here?

DeletedUser13685

I just think tedd has a habit of quitting as soon as things get interesting