PP Abusers attacking small tribes on the rim 'cos it's easy

DeletedUser13734

Haha, I didn't send attacks because I was one of the few that liked you there, I was busy eating others ! : )

I might have the facts wrong, but you would have been rimmed had you stayed and fought or not in reality :p

Reastablished

Reaction score
2lc7gpu.png

I think that strategy & wits might just stop the PP abusers for us rim tribes. Diplomatic procedures, old friends, & good timing. Rim tribes like KnK did it with ease. A lot of these people spending PP on resources will get their ass handed to them by skill of players like d1mnesion & I.

Lololololol

showing some great skill there buddy, perhaps you and d1mension are skilled at getting rimmed or banned? ;)

DeletedUser13668

Maybe I got the world wrong, I'm not sure, Cory 100% rimmed him though.

P.s Calm your hormones, Im not sure if you are LoB or some crazy spawn of his but if you are him I'm sure you can inform the good citizens of TW which world it was?

maybe you got it wrong? after i proved beyond doubt that i finished rank 1...i'm not sure....really?

I do not recall any world that i have been rimmed in, at least not while actively playing. I recall the name Cory, but need help recalling his ign, tell me that and i will go back into the history to provide further evidence that you are talking tripe.

As for not being sure i am lob, i wonder if there is anything you are sure about.

....still waiting for evidence of someone else winning 3 consecutive worlds from scratch without once having a coplayer

1 single player
3 consecutive world wins
no coplayers ever!

Lob's awesomeness after all the years has stilled never been equalled by anyone, ever.

DeletedUser13668

I will however be retiring permanently after w24, due in whole to the pay to win mechanics in use.

In w21, I caught out a player, smashed his wall and his last 100k of defence was at my mercy, then suddenly his wall is back at 20, next nuke arrives down to 18, 10 mins later next nuke finds wall at 20 again.

may as well not bother using rams at all

how long before tw allows you to spend pp on autonobling any nominated village and auto installing 100k defence in it...no doubt when they do players will consider themselves skillful when using this facility....or perhaps they will be a tag on the player ranking screen to click to become rank 1......really what is the bloody point in playing such a game?

I currently have 8000 pp, from selling resources in w23, but even though i have so many i will not, not ever, use them to gain an unfair advantage...if you smash my wall down, it gets built normally, why? cos that is how the game was designed to be played.

Reastablished

Reaction score
Please dont make me laugh Peter

the world you won... you internalled your wife's account on the last day of the world of some thing like that? you think people dont know that?

saving up nobles for like a month was it not, then taking like 1 mil points of internals on the last day of the world, all greats have done that i hear, very high achievement to place yourself at the top of the tw greats bud

Reastablished

Reaction score
I will however be retiring permanently after w24, due in whole to the pay to win mechanics in use.

In w21, I caught out a player, smashed his wall and his last 100k of defence was at my mercy, then suddenly his wall is back at 20, next nuke arrives down to 18, 10 mins later next nuke finds wall at 20 again.

may as well not bother using rams at all

how long before tw allows you to spend pp on autonobling any nominated village and auto installing 100k defence in it...no doubt when they do players will consider themselves skillful when using this facility....or perhaps they will be a tag on the player ranking screen to click to become rank 1......really what is the bloody point in playing such a game?

I currently have 8000 pp, from selling resources in w23, but even though i have so many i will not, not ever, use them to gain an unfair advantage...if you smash my wall down, it gets built normally, why? cos that is how the game was designed to be played.

Also use an attack planner, timed attacks tedd wouldnt have been able to build back up his wall, we all know tedd can defend so use some sense and treat him with respect when attacking ;)

and the suggesting of auto nobling is stupid please use some sense again and realise the rubbish that your typing

DeletedUser4280

You cant just run away from a thread, change the goal posts then come back, as i answered your silly claims of being the best player ever

Seen as you are not even 3 months late very quickly we can go:

omegawebby w1
2 month late start
rank 1 + world win
far more competitive world

so straight away you are bested and like i don't even rate webby or hap, but just on your parameters they far outshine you as a player.

I did that in 1 minute and found a player i know to be far from the best, but who's achievements out do your own.

Out of all the .uk world winners I imagine most are equal to if not better than you, and thats just .uk

Seriously some of the best players to have ever played the game were not worthy of their ego, however this spouting is on another level, like you won 3 uk worlds, n that makes you awesome, seriously!

Also quiting is losing as is rimming, so you lost on w21 oh mighty one........

DeletedUser13668

Please dont make me laugh Peter

the world you won... you internalled your wife's account on the last day of the world of some thing like that? you think people dont know that?

saving up nobles for like a month was it not, then taking like 1 mil points of internals on the last day of the world, all greats have done that i hear, very high achievement to place yourself at the top of the tw greats bud

just to correct you....it was not my wife's account, she has never played, but it was a friends account and the reason it happened is because i was easily rank 3 until gixxer was given a large account to internal, my friend did not like that and so offerred his account so i could do the same, basically when the win condition was met, i was rank 3, then in the waiting period we both ended up internalling another account, gixxer's was given to him by nibbler, my mate did not like the stitch up so offerred me his account.

The rules even then would not allow you to noble or even attack a village of a different account on the same connection.....in fact my mate was 200 miles away from me, tw investigated that to ensure that i had not cheated.

DeletedUser13668

You cant just run away from a thread, change the goal posts then come back, as i answered your silly claims of being the best player ever

I did that in 1 minute and found a player i know to be far from the best, but who's achievements out do your own.

Out of all the .uk world winners I imagine most are equal to if not better than you, and thats just .uk

Seriously some of the best players to have ever played the game were not worthy of their ego, however this spouting is on another level, like you won 3 uk worlds, n that makes you awesome, seriously!

Also quiting is losing as is rimming, so you lost on w21 oh mighty one........

but you provided no proof, was he coplayed? did he get to rank 4 within 9 months? did he even start the world, maybe he took over an existing account

in any case no one has 3 wins in consecutive worlds, no one can take that away from me and no one can match that, even after all this time even with all the pay to win, account manager resource balance mass recruit and all the rest of the modern game advantages that we back then did not have, even with all those advantages not one account whether coplayed or not can match my achievements.

call me a poor player all you like, but my record speaks for itself and highlights your jealousy

oh and if quitting is losing then i guess you have played loads and lost the lot

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13668

Also use an attack planner, timed attacks tedd wouldnt have been able to build back up his wall, we all know tedd can defend so use some sense and treat him with respect when attacking ;)

and the suggesting of auto nobling is stupid please use some sense again and realise the rubbish that your typing

the problem with that is that i did not have 50 nukes within 2 hours of his village, i would have had to time the attack to arrive 8 hours later, by which time he would have had loads of time to move more defence into the village.

my tactic was sound to hit from close range quickly before he could double stack the village, it worked a treat until he started paying tw vasts amounts of money just to keep his wall at level 20 and it was only because of that that prevented me from taking the village.

6 hours after my assault had started he had managed to double stack the village, so it proved that a coordinated attack from 8 hours out would have been unsuccessful, the only way to get the village was the tactics that i used and the only reason it failed is because he paid tw lots of money to keep his wall at 20 which in effect meant that all my rams were useless, may as well have sent ramless attacks....that and that reason alone is why i did not take the village, then i realised its pointless playing against players who are prepared to spend unlimited amounts of money to prevent more skillful players from beating them.

DeletedUser4280

but you provided no proof, was he coplayed? did he get to rank 4 within 9 months? did he even start the world, maybe he took over an existing account

in any case no one has 3 wins in consecutive worlds, no one can take that away from me and no one can match that, even after all this time even with all the pay to win, account manager resource balance mass recruit and all the rest of the modern game advantages that we back then did not have, even with all those advantages not one account whether coplayed or not can match my achievements.

call me a poor player all you like, but my record speaks for itself and highlights your jealousy

oh and if quitting is losing then i guess you have played loads and lost the lot

Do you jack up before posting lol, because you can't seriously believe what you write.

I just mentioned a account that started the world as late as you did and won the world at rank 1, not rank 4.

And your seriously claiming to be the only player in tw history to win 3 worlds in a row... im struggling to determine weather you are just that deluded or are pulling my leg to make conversation. For your sake, i do hope its the latter

DeletedUser13668

....but for all your talk you still cannot find proove your point, you claim there are many who have won 3 in a row but produce no names....either put up or shut up

Deleted User - 70854

the problem with that is that i did not have 50 nukes within 2 hours of his village, i would have had to time the attack to arrive 8 hours later, by which time he would have had loads of time to move more defence into the village.

my tactic was sound to hit from close range quickly before he could double stack the village, it worked a treat until he started paying tw vasts amounts of money just to keep his wall at level 20 and it was only because of that that prevented me from taking the village.

6 hours after my assault had started he had managed to double stack the village, so it proved that a coordinated attack from 8 hours out would have been unsuccessful, the only way to get the village was the tactics that i used and the only reason it failed is because he paid tw lots of money to keep his wall at 20 which in effect meant that all my rams were useless, may as well have sent ramless attacks....that and that reason alone is why i did not take the village, then i realised its pointless playing against players who are prepared to spend unlimited amounts of money to prevent more skillful players from beating them.

1st of all, my stack was sufficient enough to beat your nobles, as they were very poorly timed, so the support arriving later would have killed them. Great show of skill Yorkie

2nd, I havent spent any money, or any of my own pp, as i proved in your ridiculous thread in the UK21 forum.

3rd, why dont you show you are a more skillful player? rather than just throwing in the towel when you couldnt take a village off someone half your size, with the help of your tribe (if people arent aware, I was solo fighting Yorkie and a few others from his tribe, in total they were about 4/5 times my size).

You have a ridiculous ego, with very little skill to show for it. You attack using brute force, which usually makes people quit, and you therefore mop up inactive villages. When you come up against someone who doesnt quit, you do instead. You are Pathetic

Notice how i havent claimed to be amazing or bigged myself up?

I just find your hole persona utterly ridiculous.

DeletedUser

Yorkie why are you still complaining about this pp crap? Grow up man. If you have more nukes than Tedd has deff, then you shouldn't be moaning about a subject that is just pathetic.

DeletedUser10619

As people who know me know, personal achievements do not both me at all, so i am only replying to quieten you down Yorkie. You are not the only one to have won 3 worlds in a row, i'm sure there are others, but I won world 11, 12 and 13.

I dont claim to be any sort of decent player, just someone who was part of some great tribes. On world 12 we were by a million miles the best tribe, so that is all down to the leadership and team ethic not down to any one superior player.

So to sum up, no you are not the only one to have won 3 worlds in a row

I did not have a co, and i played from day one until the very last day.