Disappointing

DeletedUser12733

To be honest I know it does sound quite funny reading it :p Comical... but not my style. I normally send nobles and then talk to them while they are on their way :). Always better because if they die you give them a fair play if they survive who knows you made a new friend :)

DeletedUser13668

what is all this?

correct me if i am wrong, but isn't this supposed to be a war game?

seem to recall from history that we used inflatable tanks to convince the germans that d-day was gonna be at calais.....perhaps we should have told them to defend normandy instead?

go play poker and tell your noob opponents when you are bluffing....won't take long before you lose all your money.

DeletedUser

I think a lot of people are missing the point i was trying to make...

Yes tactics are essential to this game and always will be; everyone has their own unique strategy in which they try to outwit their opponents etc. My point was though that this happened to an amateur player who didn't know what was going on. Tribal wars is and will continue to have problems with keeping players to stay on if stuff like this happens and the game wont exist anymore. This is why they introduced the mentoring system for example.

I have no problem with tactics at all but i just think new players should at least stand a chance!

DeletedUser4280

If your playing chess in a tournament you encourage mistakes that ease victory, if your playing your 5 yr old nephew how many of us have gone, oooooo do you reaaaallly wanna do that, same principle i guess.

Funny twist

We all keep reading this story as awwww poor new player on his first ever vill whom is getting beat on by pro's.

Anyone else find it hilarious that the "new player" has at least played tw for 2-3 years has passed 1 million points (a stat thrown at start up players to "prove" they suck) and his best account was more than twice the size of vissers largest.

So he's either one of those players that plays tw for years and always sucks, or he has duped you all into a free cancel snipe becaise he got better ways to spend his time lol.

DeletedUser

So he's either one of those players that plays tw for years and always sucks, or he has duped you all into a free cancel snipe becaise he got better ways to spend his time lol.

You don't have to be good at tw to enjoy it :p

DeletedUser13668

You don't have to be good at tw to enjoy it :p

i think you do, no fun in building villages only for someone else to take them off you, defending his fun, but only if you know what you are doing

DeletedUser13668

ha ha dd you are so funny. must be wonderful being you.

seems i can no longer post general comments on a forum now without people having a pop at me.

At no time have i questioned your ability, if you think i am the worst player in the world, frankly i do not care, that is opinion my record speaks for itself and its a poor game that lets poor players win.

please remember this thread was about pip kidding another player, who was supposedly being nooby, if you wanna abuse me further please do so in the right thread, i want somewhere i can offer opinions on other subjects without constantly being made fun of whereever and whatever i post.....bet you were a right bully at school.

now grow up please and try have an adult conversation instead of a one track get yorkie mind.

DeletedUser3473

That implies the future, do you mean "possibly" and in other words "I'm not saying"

DeletedUser13668

because he does not want others to see how crap he is at the game

DeletedUser13734

Lol DD that wrap up comment tickled me

in hindsight, looks like this supposed 'new player' outplayed everyone involved in the initial situation.

GG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12733

I think I played it better than all of them.
I just sat here and did nothing :)