Noobs, Numbers & No skill

Big-Tone

Reaction score
So as many already know Take, Tbb, N2S & E2W declared on little old lego over 2 weeks ago now. That is 4 bigger tribes against a small tribe which had many inactives and people who had already quit due to the boring tactics and bs politics of the world. Even with 4 much bigger tribes it has been extremely slow progress for them with such little gameplay ability. They have now got the snakes copy to join them to assist what they cannot finish by themselves, so that's 6 big tribes against a few accounts.

They have even enlisted what is remaining of the old tribe to hit us (yes, they are that desperate that they are scrapping the bottom of the barrel) and have begged the vodka family on numerous occasions to come to their aid. How long until they get Doom and Sweet to hit us also? Only a matter of time I guess.

This isn't a salty post for being gangbanged. Its just highlighting how ridiculous this game has become. These days it doesn't matter if you have any skill, just hugging for the win; embarrassing quite frankly. I offered a 1v1 openly and no one would accept even after being gangbanged, which proves they only have strength in numbers.

Poor show and ruining the game.

Enjoy and I look forward to seeing the wining 15 accounts and how many more people are yet to be snaked.

graveazm

Reaction score
Capture.PNG

Love how we defeated more opponents than all the other tribes combined.

Shame it wasn't just Take vs us as they have skilled players, instead just strength in numbers.

Also pathetic response from those who criticise gangbanging of others, but they are perfectly happy to join when it suits them.

SWDXB

Reaction score
oh big tone, your memory is short but your imagination is vast.

in your own words;

‘it’s not our fault we made smart dips’

Big-Tone

Reaction score
oh big tone, your memory is short but your imagination is vast.

in your own words;

‘it’s not our fault we made smart dips’

One alliance yeah, you had loads and have continued this way. hugging for the win.

SWDXB

Reaction score
One alliance yeah, you had loads and have continued this way. hugging for the win.

one alliance lol was five tribes hitting us at one stage, seems you don’t like when the tables are turned. you told us for so long that take were a family tribe, so we decided to give it a go :)

No identity

Reaction score
@Big-Tone You seriously need to chill mate, it's sad tbh because you spent all world sending mails to every tribe leader about hitting us etc. Now the table turns and you make a forum post basically crying your eyes out as per. We never had no intention for the world to work out the way it has so far, but you have made this world what it is and you only have your self to blame.

You can't expect us to accept being gang banged, do absolutely nothing in return, this is karma mate and in your own words you got Toned! Be a man, accept this is happening because you're an arrogant, manipulative trash talking tw player and you deserve everything you're getting. I could sit here, list mails that you have sent to tribe leaders, lying, talking shit, snaking etc and even asking for gifts. But I will leave you with the little dignity you have left, GL in life mate and this couldn't have happened to a nicer man!

James

Reaction score
So as many already know Take, Tbb, N2S & E2W declared on little old lego over 2 weeks ago now. That is 4 bigger tribes against a small tribe which had many inactives and people who had already quit due to the boring tactics and bs politics of the world. Even with 4 much bigger tribes it has been extremely slow progress for them with such little gameplay ability. They have now got the snakes copy to join them to assist what they cannot finish by themselves, so that's 6 big tribes against a few accounts.

They have even enlisted what is remaining of the old tribe to hit us (yes, they are that desperate that they are scrapping the bottom of the barrel) and have begged the vodka family on numerous occasions to come to their aid. How long until they get Doom and Sweet to hit us also? Only a matter of time I guess.

This isn't a salty post for being gangbanged. Its just highlighting how ridiculous this game has become. These days it doesn't matter if you have any skill, just hugging for the win; embarrassing quite frankly. I offered a 1v1 openly and no one would accept even after being gangbanged, which proves they only have strength in numbers.

Enjoy and I look forward to seeing the wining 15 accounts and how many more people are yet to be snaked.

Now type that again without crying

graveazm

Reaction score
Now type that again without crying

Big-Tone

Reaction score
I offered you this a few times and you didn't want it. But now all of a sudden when the table turns you want a 1 v 1 aha. Clown

hahahahah, you're a novice. you asked on speed which I clearly said I don't play. You wouldn't 1v1 in an actual world, aren't made of the right stuff.

Reaction score
Didn't say copy and paste it, but you're definitely still crying.

Either way, its embarrassing you've posted this. We joined the world with a tribe of 15 and little diplo, got gang banged by you and your family and you seemed happy then. Now the tables turned onto you, it's crying and external post time...

No identity

Reaction score
hahahahah, you're a novice. you asked on speed which I clearly said I don't play. You wouldn't 1v1 in an actual world, aren't made of the right stuff.
So you want a 1 v 1 of your choice? lol CLOWN Why wasn't you accepting 1 v 1's when you was gang banging us?

graveazm

Reaction score
There is gangbanging and there is gangbanging. You guys really don't see a difference between a 3:2 ratio and 10:1 ratio?

I personally feel humble that a tribe full of good players has to involve 5 other tribes to defeat me. Bodes well for a future world for me.

Reaction score
There is gangbanging and there is gangbanging. You guys really don't see a difference between a 3:2 ratio and 10:1 ratio?

I personally feel humble that a tribe full of good players has to involve 5 other tribes to defeat me. Bodes well for a future world for me.

Can tell maths wasn't your strong point at school

graveazm

Reaction score
Can tell maths wasn't your strong point at school

actually maths was my favourite subject and I have a number of awards from different maths competitions.

also have a degree in computer science where maths plays an integral role

don't try to diminish me