Night bonus?

DeletedUser

If you dont like it then dont play a country based TW :/
thats just the point of Night bonus.
so ppl can go asleep knowing they got extra protection.
this is no international.
and night bonus accures at night time for UK

DeletedUser

I like yet dislike this rule at the same time since I like creaming people....But I also sleep during then occasionally.

DeletedUser

Why are people so against the night bonus?

This server is a UK server, and is meant for UK residents and very close people in time zones, for example other European countries, (France, Germany etc.) not for americans, which is mainly who are complaining about the night bonus, as it is halfway through the day for them.

This will not change to suit you, as it is a UK server, not a US server.

I can't see what the problem is with the night bonus.

DeletedUser360

Well, us Americans do not have a server.

Don't hijack our one then. Stay on TW.net if you don't like the night bonus feature. I don't see why americans would be here.. our settings aren't too great to say the least.

DeletedUser

I can play what ever server I want, if I wanted too I could go play the Dutch server.

DeletedUser

The reason the Night Bonus is here is because I think it has attracted New Players aswell as Experienced Players, and if the New Players get Creamed, then they will never get new people joining the game...

Also, Since it is the Uk, it is when a lot of people sleep. And they need to sleep when they have Work the next day.

DeletedUser

dam, so it looks like nobody will be farming during the night bonus:lol:

DeletedUser

You can, just hope they do not have a wall.

At this stage if you think about it you can work out where exactly theyve spent there resources and work out what buildings/ building levels they have.

DeletedUser

Well I'm american but the night bonus does not bother me its something you learn to play with and give me the extra challenge.

DeletedUser

All local worlds use night bonus... Only international doesn't(.net), it's an option you face when choosing to play a country specific world. 100% defensive bonus at night makes it interesting.