[Moved]Delete account

DeletedUser

Delete account..

dose this mean if i
Delete account it will delete my 2 villages or just the one in the account i delete

DeletedUser

all vills in that wrld will be deleted but only that wrld

DeletedUser

It means your account will not exict on that world and all your villages will go abandoned.

You have 5 days after deletion to retreive the account.

DeletedUser

and i acnt see u registered on this wrld do you play on .net or something

DeletedUser

It means your account will not exict on that world and all your villages will go abandoned.

You have 5 days after deletion to retreive the account.

One question Ive always had about this, do the troops remain in the village, or do they disappear as if the villages were nobled?

DeletedUser

yes can i ask what happends to all the stuff.all you clay and wood iron are at level 22 will they stay at level 22 and still keep producing..

DeletedUser

If the troops are outside the village when the account gets deleted they'll dissapear, otherwise they'll stay.

DeletedUser

its a shame you can't restart when you have more than 2 vills

DeletedUser

Delete account..

dose this mean if i
Delete account it will delete my 2 villages or just the one in the account i delete

Wait.. Did I read it wrong, or did you just pubicly admit to multi-accounting?

DeletedUser

Think he means that he wants to get rid of a village or i maybe wrong...

DeletedUser1274

Wow how dumb lol. Why would you admit too something like that in a public forum?

DeletedUser

bo i have 2 villages in two worlds so if i delet one with they both get deleted.

DeletedUser

There is only 1 wrld here tho. But if ur on .net or other servers, no only that world is deleted

DeletedUser

ooops one on here and one on 40..
are these difrent servers and are not linked up together.

DeletedUser

If the troops are outside the village when the account gets deleted they'll dissapear, otherwise they'll stay.

Nope, they'll stay whether they're in the village or not. I've had incomings from barbs before ;) it was a bit confusing:lol: