Possible World 2 Premade - Name To Be Decided Later

DeletedUser

Ahaha, wtf spag? 96 villages and only 400.000 points?

Yeah perhaps if you learned what w33 was like you wouldnt judge me, plus to say i am in the top 100 OD total top 50 ODA and log in once every two days. I claim that to be a success to be fair :)

And i am there for the Lulz nothing tooooooo serious, no seriosu face here.

DeletedUser

Yeah perhaps if you learned what w33 was like you wouldnt judge me, plus to say i am in the top 100 OD total top 50 ODA and log in once every two days. I claim that to be a success to be fair :)

And i am there for the Lulz nothing tooooooo serious, no seriosu face here.

Not judging you at all. I just think that's the greatest amount of Villages:points I've ever seen. :p I actually love it. Congrats :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Slight update to original post, mostly that I've decided to stick to 40 members, and not 60. Will be 10 in each K 44/45/55/54. That and added Power of Two and sp.ag to memberlist.

DeletedUser

Slight update to original post, mostly that I've decided to stick to 40 members, and not 60. Will be 10 in each K 44/45/55/54. That and added Power of Two and sp.ag to memberlist.

Just so no one gets confused. I'm the original of Power of Two. The one who started it. Not Matt/Doinky.

DeletedUser

^ and to bring attention, I'm the original One Hit KO not Power of Two
!!!!JOKE!!!!!! (I just thought it was funny, )
:p

DeletedUser

Just so no one gets confused. I'm the original of Power of Two. The one who started it. Not Matt/Doinky.
Your name is deadly familiar but I just can't place where I've seen you :icon_confused:

I was positive I'd seen you in W36 .net in URL but after browsing through TW stats I guess not. :icon_redface:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Your name is deadly familiar but I just can't place where I've seen you :icon_confused:

I was positive I'd seen you in W36 .net in URL but after browsing through TW stats I guess not. :icon_redface:

He played on W37 as Power of Two? He also played W1 .co.uk as that name for a short while (in Power of Passion).

DeletedUser

I stopped playing .Net a long time ago, and came back at W37. I myself missed W36. So wasn't me.

I've played many in many worlds testing out new start ups. You may of seen me on .dk V1. .fi V1. .se V1/2/3. .no V1/2/3/4.

But never .Net W36.

DeletedUser

Nope, never played with you then.
I've probably never seen your name before an hour ago and yet it seems incredibly familiar. hmm

DeletedUser

good times good times :p

anyway, how in the world did you get Spag? i though he was quiting TW after W40

Couse Nau did sexual favours and i could only pay him back in vouchers so i ended up having to pay him back with Tw time consumption. i will Quit .Net but i never mentioned .co.uk, though saying that ill probs leave due to boredom somewhere along the lines.

DeletedUser904

i cryed laughing at teh inspector gadet guy on W40.

anyway you better not leave UK 2, i need you to start in my K. I wanted to rim you on W40 and i didn't so i want my chance now <3

DeletedUser904

i cryed laughing at teh inspector gadet guy on W40.

anyway you better not leave UK 2, i need you to start in my K. I wanted to rim you on W40 and i didn't so i want my chance now <3

just realized how "choppy" that last post was :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Good idea, but i think in the end it will fail. At the start everyone will have to be able to hold there own without any support. Also assuming all the players are good and are able to hold there own, all it will take is one powerfull tribe to launch TOT attacks and thats 10 players down. However whilst i don't know if i will play the world i will follow the tribes progress on the forums. Good luck though

DeletedUser

Good idea, but i think in the end it will fail. At the start everyone will have to be able to hold there own without any support. Also assuming all the players are good and are able to hold there own, all it will take is one powerfull tribe to launch TOT attacks and thats 10 players down. However whilst i don't know if i will play the world i will follow the tribes progress on the forums. Good luck though

I think you have too much trust in the amount of talent on this server. I've not seen too many decent players that I wouldn consider to be more than average. Not to mention the lack of players to begin with. So long as there is 15 members in each continent with near enough average talent, it shouldn't be that much of a problem if we can keep the communication and coordination up.