Possible World 2 Premade - Name To Be Decided Later

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I was a "member" of Gravyboatcaptain's premade on .net that never happened and seems that it never will. It had a goal which is something I have not seen a tribe attempt to pull off and am fairly sure no tribe has attempted to pull off in at least the last dozen worlds on .net. The goal was to have 60ish experienced players in the tribe and have roughly 15 people start in each direction and aim to take over the entire core instead of simply one specific core continent which is what most premades aim to do. This is a goal that I feel could be quite a bit of fun to attempt to pull off here. Doing it here would likely not require quite the same caliber of lineup as it would on net due to there being fewer players here, but it should still be challenging enough to motivate the tribes members to stay active and not feel like they are playing in cruise control.

As such I am hoping to make a tribe with a similar goal. If we succeed great, if we don't, so be it, we will have fun and hopefully it will be a learning experience for everyone involved.

To apply PM me with your experience. I may not reply immediately due to aiming to keep in the ~40 member range and as such will possibly have to be quite selective depending on the number of people interested.

I may also be looking for a co-leader or two as while I believe that I have proven myself to be an adequate player I do not have a ton of experience as a leader.

Confirmed Members:
Aelita
Lethal Agent
44ever
CamelGamer
CarrieStupidHead
Goldbar/Mr. Skittles/Internal Server Error
witheringxuponxlove
Gargareth
Zenron
Sweetums
Dalek348
wwxxt
Crom
Pie Reaper
whitty
Brown Moo Cow
bgee20
fhl
Shugo Kyara
Power of Two (Luke, not Doinky)
sp.ag
Cactus
duffbdat
Koopa Troopa
hoang nghiem (and his brother)

Maybe:
Nobled4today
mattcurr

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This is very nice, I wish GBC's would have gone through though.

DeletedUser

This was only one of the very intresting ideas that group of people came up with.

DeletedUser

Ahh, I remember this ideaa. I might be interested in joining. I'll look you up on Skype next time I'm on.

DeletedUser

I'm in.
PM me on skype if you want to discuss it further.

DeletedUser

i want in ;). good idea, i just hope that w2 has faster setting than w1.

DeletedUser269

It was a shame GBC tribe never happened. So I would be intrested in doing a tribe of the mentality.

DeletedUser

I am also interested will send a pm (including exp) later.

DeletedUser

sounds good i wonder if i shoudl go....

and how many premades are there here its like :O

DeletedUser

don't know if you remember me nauzhror, we met during the days of w36 marvel, through marcus, New.Identity I mean. I am indeed interested in this tribe. Message me

DeletedUser

Great idea. Great learning experience. Hope all works well. I have high hopes for this tribe.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Decided I definitely will be making the tribe. Just created an external forum, will be sending the link to a few individuals who I have played with in the past and who are joining. Will then ask them for their input about people that have applied but I don't know personally to see if any of them do.