Possible World 2 Premade - Name To Be Decided Later

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nauzi I am making a premade tribe for w2/3. Hope to see you.

I'd rather not. You forced me to quit by W38 by not even being a challenge. You sure talked a lot on the W37 forums about your tribe on W38, and claimed that you'd dominate, yet when it all came down to it you failed, horrible, I crossed 2,500 points before you crossed 1,000,

Nauzhror

Reaction score
noob pre made tribe.

Funny, considering most of the people in it are better than you. :icon_redface: Hell, it even has better speed players than you in it, which is the only thing you're good at (at least I hope you aren't dense enough to claim to be better than Miggy at speed).

DeletedUser

nauz i want in and i know somebody who can Co-play my acc :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nauz. ;3
You don't know who I am nor does anyone else so my chances of getting in are pretty slim.

But theoretically would I be able to apply as someone who wants to co-play an account, because i'm just not good enough to keep up with you guys by myself <.< but I probably can build/farm/do-grunt-work for another player should they be in a different time-zone (I gather there are alot of aussies/americanos).

I realise normally you fnd a co-player who you know/like, but i'm fairly unobtrusive (unless you count forums), and noone knows/likes me. :(

If yes (then :D) i'll send you an application, and you can reject it.

DeletedUser

Nauz,

If we destroy your K54, will you get angry.

I think a sufficient answer to that would be no.

Well, hopefully.

Though you might destroy us first.

But if we do.

Would you get angry?

DeletedUser

Nauzhy <3

Will be possibly the best on W2,might hve some competition.

DeletedUser

Mail me in .net when w2 actually is annoucned mehh and I need to find a co-player ;)

DeletedUser

Damn Nauz, miggy, garg + predator.

Noob tribe? ;)

Nah, these 3 will deffo last if they go all out, not heard of the rest unfortunatly :S

Last edited by a moderator: