Possible World 2 Premade - Name To Be Decided Later

DeletedUser

Ok guys/gals, I know a few of you have already PM'ed Nauzh with details.

The idea is definitely going through as Nauzh said, and if you want to be considered as a candidate for an invite, then please drop Nauzh a PM regarding W2.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

It would work easily if all the players who were supposed to be in GBCs premade joined, that wont happen though : (

Nauzhror

Reaction score
It would work easily if all the players who were supposed to be in GBCs premade joined, that wont happen though : (

Indeed, tribe had an absolutely amazing lineup. Too bad Jordan disappeared off the face of the earth.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Put me down as a maybe :)

Dumb question, who is that? I know Muldie and Nuke co-play the account, not sure who posts on the forums with it though.

EDIT: Forum offline for a bit, manually updating the phpBB version from 3.0.4 to 3.0.5. Will be messaging more people after it's back up.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

sounds like a good plan, but i'm not sure it will work...

good luck though!!

DeletedUser

Indeed, tribe had an absolutely amazing lineup. Too bad Jordan disappeared off the face of the earth.

I was co playing world 1 with him at the time, and all of sudden the pass was changed and he never returned my messages.

Well I will mail you soon Nauz.

DeletedUser904

Me and my co-player might be interested, if your willing you let us in

<333

DeletedUser904

omg i was talking to Nazu about that on .net. The blood line up was the best i have ever seen. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

It was amazing, I was kinda skeptic how I got in, then he cut it down and I was cut, but I would have been one of the worst members there if it had gone through, and I am not so terrible at this game.

DeletedUser

I am Muldeh, I haven't noticed Nuke post using this, but he put the sig on.

DeletedUser

Nauzhror, i shall join due to your awesomeness ;)

Anyway, sounds like a good premade, i am definately in if you allow me.

DeletedUser489

Nauzi I am making a premade tribe for w2/3. Hope to see you.

DeletedUser596

Im applying for the red bull tribe, But this one sounds nice, if i cant get in the red bull one i'd like to apply here.

Edit: Ill be Co-playing in that world with a friend.

Last edited by a moderator: