Pick one :)

DeletedUser

Eh, i figured, but i guess reputation follows you :)

hehe, I guess it does :)

I've not made a map for a while, so I might make a simple one tonight, save 12azor from having to do it, unless he wants to do one as well ;)

DeletedUser

hehe, I guess it does :)

I've not made a map for a while, so I might make a simple one tonight, save 12azor from having to do it, unless he wants to do one as well ;)

Sweet as (If you make a map)

DeletedUser54

I think you need an awesome sig from .net, I have two resident sig makers in W22 alone :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Lewder, i know many sig makers ;D

I just stole this off LC >.>

<.<

DeletedUser

They are all mediocre. Every single on of those games(WaW, MWF1, MWF2, and future games) is the exact same thing, with different skins, and a few different guns. It's like an EA sports game. Different rosters, same gameplay, cept maybe 1 new tiny feature. And the gameplay isn't good to start with. Anybody can randomly spray bullets like they do in this game and get kills, since you get a kill with 2-3 bullets. It's barely even combat.

Yeah, nothing like real life where in combat you get killed with minimum of 20 bullets.

DeletedUser

Yeah, nothing like real life where in combat you get killed with minimum of 20 bullets.

Well if you want a proper real-life war game there's always ARMA2 or OpFlashpoint2 that're coming out soon. One shot, one kill, so long as you hit them somewhere that'll kill in one shot that is.

DeletedUser

Well if you want a proper real-life war game there's always ARMA2 or OpFlashpoint2 that're coming out soon. One shot, one kill, so long as you hit them somewhere that'll kill in one shot that is.

That's like hardcore mode in COD.

The only thing I hate about COD is the lack of teamwork. There was nothing in MW where you could revive in last stand, and while they added that in WaW, it should have been there from the start. Medkits are another lacking feature, instead of grenades we should be able to have medkits which we can use to heal ourselves or teammates. No brainer, but would add a new style of gameplay - supportive.

At the moment there's two styles - be the guy with the MP5 or sniper rifle taking down an entire team while everyone watches you, or watch the guy with the MP5 or sniper rifle take down an entire team. Boooring.

Still, screw that, MW2 has AUG!@@@

DeletedUser

The only thing I hate about COD is the lack of teamwork. There was nothing in MW where you could revive in last stand, and while they added that in WaW, it should have been there from the start. Medkits are another lacking feature, instead of grenades we should be able to have medkits which we can use to heal ourselves or teammates. No brainer, but would add a new style of gameplay - supportive.

At the moment there's two styles - be the guy with the MP5 or sniper rifle taking down an entire team while everyone watches you, or watch the guy with the MP5 or sniper rifle take down an entire team. Boooring.

Sounds like Killzone 2 then. As for MW2 Weapons:

Bushmaster ACR
IMBEL MD-3
AK47
AUG
Desert Eagle
Dragunov
F2000
FAMAS
Glock 22
KRISS Super V Vector SMG
M4
M16
AK-103
Dragunov
RPD
M21
M1014
M1911
M249 SAW
Shield
Skorpion
Protecta Striker
UMP
Remington 870

DeletedUser

Sounds like Killzone 2 then. As for MW2 Weapons:

Bushmaster ACR
IMBEL MD-3
AK47
AUG
Desert Eagle
Dragunov
F2000
FAMAS
Glock 22
KRISS Super V Vector SMG
M4
M16
AK-103
Dragunov
RPD
M21
M1014
M1911
M249 SAW
Shield
Skorpion
Protecta Striker
UMP
Remington 870

I see a lot I love, Skorpion, Dragunov, FAMAS, Glock, AUG.

I loved throwing an ACOG on my skorpion in COD4 just to hear my team groan when I was the last one standing.

But it always ended in cheers, and it must be dam humiliating to be sniped by a weapon who's range is tiny :lol:

and you must love Dragunov since it's on there twice

DeletedUser

OpF2 is on a 221km island (roughly, or is that ARMA2...probably ARMA2, but OpF2 is roundabout the same size) though, an open envireoment as well. The multiplayer will be epic. Hopefully.

DeletedUser

The skorpion is great, but I hate the clip size with it's fire rate. Uzi is the beast, seriously.

Of the new guns, the UMP is going to rock.

DeletedUser

MW2 is beat by Halo because in Halo, everyone starts with the same weapon.

DeletedUser

OpF2 is on a 221km island (roughly, or is that ARMA2...probably ARMA2, but OpF2 is roundabout the same size) though, an open envireoment as well. The multiplayer will be epic. Hopefully.

If you're looking for epic multiplayer, MAG has a 256 player limit in one map :icon_eek:

I would be shouting 'awesome' and pre-ordering if I didn't know I'd be spending half the game shouting 'Need a ride!!' :icon_confused: