Pick one :)

DeletedUser

I see a lot I love, Skorpion, Dragunov, FAMAS, Glock, AUG.

I loved throwing an ACOG on my skorpion in COD4 just to hear my team groan when I was the last one standing.

But it always ended in cheers, and it must be dam humiliating to be sniped by a weapon who's range is tiny :lol:

and you must love Dragunov since it's on there twice

I love doing that. Went 17-1 with it on Wetworks SnD

DeletedUser

TFB, when MW2 comes out, I'm going to 1v1 you and woop that ass.

DeletedUser

I thought it looked a little boring.

I want less ice climbing and more explosions >.>

no way, ice climbing was one of the best parts

anyone notice how the protagonist has a tendency to fall and have to be grabbed by a higher-up?

DeletedUser

no way, ice climbing was one of the best parts

anyone notice how the protagonist has a tendency to fall and have to be grabbed by a higher-up?

Remember how in WWII games an explosion always went off and the Capt. always woke you up in the beginning.

DeletedUser

If you're looking for epic multiplayer, MAG has a 256 player limit in one map :icon_eek:

I would be shouting 'awesome' and pre-ordering if I didn't know I'd be spending half the game shouting 'Need a ride!!' :icon_confused:

Well the video wouldn't load fer me, though the screenshots look alright enough, I dunno what the player limit is for ARMA2 or OpF2 though...I'll have to go check.

DeletedUser

Whatever, we'll team up and play noobs online them. (If you didn't delete me on PSN =( )

me too, it's so awkward going in and out of night-vision

I know, it's not actually dark, I can see better without night vision. Bad lighting textures.