World 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I know this is kinda going off topic but Morthy what is your job? As a consultant what do you do?

DeletedUser

Uh.. If it is anything like W1 i'm guessing that it would be to draw away noobs from .net

DeletedUser

Well since w1 can hold another 50k or so villages, and hasn't even touched the boundaries of the world yet in the closest parts(never mind the corners), the world is barely developed(never mind the rim), I don't see any reason to release w2 any time soon.

DeletedUser

I agree. All you various game staff, managers and deities reading this: please let world 1 grow a bit more before opening world 2.

DeletedUser

World 2 with x2 speed or x2.5 speed would be GREAT!! :D

And x1 or x1.5 troop speed... that'll just make it wonderful >_<

DeletedUser

I opened all the spoilers, that was worth it, nearly gave up but I am so glad I didn't. Thank you so much that was amazingly funny in the end :D

DeletedUser

The Game :D

i reckon that it will open at about septmber time as on . net they seem to open once every 2 months, this however is not .net so who knows

DeletedUser

I disagree with teh ninja lepricorn. Early August. Has to be. I also predict it will start on a Thursday :)

DeletedUser

I disagree with teh ninja lepricorn. Early August. Has to be. I also predict it will start on a Thursday :)

I hope it starts before 4th August (Tue) or after 12th Aug (Wed) so I won't be on holiday when it opens.

DeletedUser

i hope so. tho i said this wasn't .net so it might be. tracy will announce it when it will open so just be PATIENT

DeletedUser

I believe it will definitely start before August. The last week of July most likely.

DeletedUser

It will have to be after the holidays people will be most active then because they go on holiday dure in the summer so I think the begging of skool time :icon_sad: lol only if they started world 2 and 3 then that would be great because then some lazy people will be at work and school whilst the rest do what they do. I think it would be more logical in September time.

Tracey can you tell us what you think?

I know you cant tell us when :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.