World 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'd prefer it start before I go back college so I can actually have a good start, oh and 2x speed please.

DeletedUser382

*sigh* i cant wait for the announcement then all you crazy fruit loops can go and plan how you will enter the world the minute it opens even cancel trips to see your family in the end the majority of you will be noobs who are good at timekeeping but crap at TW

Seriously what are you all going to do when you find out say " O cool" and stuff like that.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Just wait. When it comes out it comes out. The mods will say when it is coming out, but until then stop asking the question!

DeletedUser

Well I don't believe we would have had them polls unless it was coming out soon, also don't forget its been in testing for weeks. If anything I'm surprised it isn't out already, I expect it may have been delayed for some reason or another.

Imo UK1 probably is one of the worst worlds ever created in terms of ingame settings. Hopefully they will get rid of the "fake rule" and "churches" (worst creation in Tw history) otherwise the world will probably be a slow filler again.

Regardless though, I am quite excited atm as I've taken a quick look around at some of the players planning to join when it opens. And it looks like a lot of current and past greats will be playing it, so the early world looks to be a lotta fun whether they stick around is another question though (unlikely due to battle royale in uk3). But it will be interesting to see who the top 10 players are after a month.

DeletedUser

I think Smaller tribes will surprise us as my old tribe and an ally are going to be as one in the world. Southeast. I am going them aswell because I made a comitment to them. LOK i think they are Legion Of Nights. Watch out for small tribes. I think there will be blood in the north and the south will noble up. Point whores will start off well and will get second villages but watch out for eveything. Even lone villages. remember no ones alone...:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I just don't want it to come out between the 4th and the 13th when I'm on holiday.

DeletedUser

I'm waiting till world 50 comes out to join a new one. I want to be like one of them veterans on the .net server.

DeletedUser2403

I'd prefer it start before I go back college so I can actually have a good start, oh and 2x speed please.

But then you´ll have a good start but when school starts at speed 2 you can´t keep up the pace;)

DeletedUser

Please can you start it on the 4th.. preferably just after his computer is shut down?

DeletedUser

Imo UK1 probably is one of the worst worlds ever created in terms of ingame settings. Hopefully they will get rid of the "fake rule" and "churches" (worst creation in Tw history) otherwise the world will probably be a slow filler again.

what about the 20:1 attacker ratio rule, thats even worse

DeletedUser

what about the 20:1 attacker ratio rule, thats even worse

I wonder when they thought of that rule we're they purposely brainstorming ideas on how to piss off the experienced players.

And agreed, PLZ NO:

churches
farm rule (20:1)
fake limit

DeletedUser

I hope it comes out within the next few weeks :icon_neutral:, I want to be on at least 4-5 villas before new term starts.

DeletedUser

dont your term start in september you can not have 5-villages in 1-week can u lol wow pro here : ) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.