anyone else doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3141

If we all sit here waiting it'll open at 15:59, but if we all stop expecting it, it'll be here very soon. So, we should all go away and do something else. The only downside is that we all miss the start and then get left out and just generally fall into a chasm of despair, doom, death, destruction and lots of other words beginning with D.

DeletedUser

Including Dementia? Heh (J/K) The mods are online so it shouldn't be too long. hints at users online where both Tracey and Thag are both on... *Has fingers crossed*

DeletedUser3141

Demetia included. And dancing. And dogs. lots and lots of D words.

DeletedUser

I hope the same thing that happened to me on W/37 doesn't happen here...

What happened: I was ranked 2 after the first day since Lizy was ranked 1. Mods always cheats... It is no fair, I was going to screenie it and have it as a memorable day. But nobody likes a runner up now hey?? :(

DeletedUser

untitled.jpg

I got lazy!! Editing a page so I will post it here!!

See photoshoped and all!!

27yv78n.png

DeletedUser1697

W38 my bro was rank 2 at the end of the first day... POINT WHORE, he had 1 spoear and a pally whereas i had 5 and a pally :icon_biggrin:.

He took a screen shot and saved it and put it up as the comp wallpaper so i edited it... put pointwhore rankigns at teh top, and said wait this is the wrong way round he should be top. Then he did something to me i can't remeber... my head was in pain the next day though.

DeletedUser

I can jump higher than a mountain. Mountains can't jump.

/bad joke

Status
Not open for further replies.