anyone else doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sitting there waiting for the world to open? Refreshing the log in page hoping world 2 shows up?

DeletedUser

hmm lol everyone does but not before the opening time by 15 mins O.O

DeletedUser

Yeah i was thinking the same thing, still too early to do so. >.< And yeah i normally do it every 10 or so minutes, otherwise i'll fall asleep doing it every few seconds. Or i just wait for someone to make a thread 'ITS OPEN!!!' :)

DeletedUser

hmm server time on another world is
enerated in 53ms Server time: 11:48:09 24/08/2009 is this world local to UK time?

DeletedUser2403

Yeah i was thinking the same thing, still too early to do so. >.< And yeah i normally do it every 10 or so minutes, otherwise i'll fall asleep doing it every few seconds. Or i just wait for someone to make a thread 'ITS OPEN!!!' :)

Lol...that´s the better way...

BTW it´s between 11 and 16 sooooo.......

Doing second a second it would kill me for 5 long hours thinking that it can only open at 16:00...

DeletedUser

in 10 min I will start looking for it but not 6 hours long refreshing 0_o

DeletedUser1697

thats what i hate... 6 hour gap for it's opening, i bet they don't open it untill teh very end aswell

DeletedUser

can someone pm me on skype when it opens? I might be willing to join your tribe if you do :)

my skype name is "grimance"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2403

I´ll come back and see is the world is open after 12:00 only...

DeletedUser1697

lol, you could miss 1 hour of precious growth.

I plan to be near a barb, if i'm not i will cry :icon_cry:

DeletedUser1697

roughly 10 times better.

Mainly because the .co.uk team are all great, and the .net team are all annoying. And i really meen annoying

DeletedUser

I would seriously hate being kicked off the computer by my parents just before W2 opens.

DeletedUser1697

*rushes to the phone, rings his parent*

Hello, your son/daughter is plotting a new terrorist act on his computer, maybe you should kick him off and ban him forever

*heres a reply*

Okay

*hangs up, and sees blurs gone offline*

Yay

Status
Not open for further replies.