W1N . Declare or die

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ooo the pressure!

Lol, I guess you will have to wait and see like everyone else, but personally, if
I get my way, I don't think you will be let down! :icon_razz:

--Abdo--

Lol Abdo u animal, stop stirring the brown stuff! :p

DeletedUser

well i've just rolled in from the pub and thought i would reply to "the abdo war machine" who i'm sure is glued to his/her screen in one form another.

i've read various posts of your recently and have also read various claims of yours on different posts on here. here is "MY" reply to some of these. (can't be bothered to quote any)

you have claimed that you are "upset" by us taking some lupylou barbs..... big deal! when some of our ex members have gone barb, W1N members have jumped on them quick enough in the past. i don't see much difference here.

You have also said that we "hugged" the top members of SWARM and then went on to say somewhere else that the members of TR in k33 are the rejects of UFA that W1N didn't want. does that not mean that you must have hugged the top guys in UFA? did you not also (unsuccessfully) try and recruit ORC members? and (successfully) CHE!!! members? is it just me or do you seem to be the tribal huggers here? i've been asked several times to co-play W1N members but have declined the offer every time. in my books that puts you as the rejects!

i am also one of the "turtles" that took some of lou's barbs and defended it quite successfully. i see you haven't sent any attacks against me. i used to quite like you, but recently when i read your posts i get the image of some kind of mutation of the comic book guy from the simpsons and stuey griffin from family guy. am i close?

DeletedUser2722

you have claimed that you are "upset" by us taking some lupylou barbs..... big deal! when some of our ex members have gone barb, W1N members have jumped on them quick enough in the past. i don't see much difference here.

I would call it reclaiming our farms! :)

You have also said that we "hugged" the top members of SWARM and then went on to say somewhere else that the members of TR in k33 are the rejects of UFA that W1N didn't want. does that not mean that you must have hugged the top guys in UFA?

Big difference...

W1N never claimed the stats from UFA as being their biggest achievement
in UK1, where as TR claim to have destroyed SWARM in style... with their
well oiled hugging machine more like!

You don't deny you took in rejects... this must be great for moral! :lol:

did you not also (unsuccessfully) try and recruit ORC members? and (successfully) CHE!!! members? is it just me or do you seem to be the tribal huggers here? i've been asked several times to co-play W1N members but have declined the offer every time. in my books that puts you as the rejects!

No idea what you are talking about with recruiting ORC, however...

W1N's STATS prove us to be anything but huggers/rejects! :icon_wink:

i am also one of the "turtles" that took some of lou's barbs and defended it quite successfully.

Don't get too comfortable and enjoy whilst you have them! :icon_twisted:

i see you haven't sent any attacks against me. i used to quite like you, but recently when i read your posts i get the image of some kind of mutation of the comic book guy from the simpsons and stuey griffin from family guy. am i close?

And now the typical n00bish insults about my personal life...

Why does being great in this game automatically mean you are some ugly,
retarded nerd with no life outside of TW!??

You are now the 3rd member of your tribe to throw such insults at me
within the last 24 hours...

...is this the only way you cowards can fight?

Anyways, I'm happy to see the responses are coming in from TR -- and that
you are so passionate about your tribe to take it personally enough to insult
my RL...

...if you're tribe mates are as passionate, then there maybe hope of them
not hitting delete on the first sight of 10 incomings.

I just hope their anger can be translated into 2K nukes landing on me next
weekend, rather than throwing personal insults about RL... if this is the case,
then I can say my work here is done! :icon_cool:

--Abdo--

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2918

To all those big tribes out there in W1 . Declare on W1N , why wait ?

They will hold Naps and alliances till it suits them , FLux and bunnies will die and then its YOUR TURN .

Grab ya balls and take the party to them .

W1 can be fun . Forget Diplomacy .

Lets rock n roll

ooooh - just got in and seen this thread. Believe it or not i'm new to TW and all this. But trying to be neutral in my frame of mind...........isnt it usual to wait a while before you cry to the externals for help in your war Sammy?? i mean - i dont think we've even thrown that many nukes at FBP yet (your tribe in case anyone doesnt know the poster)..... surely you shouldn't be shouting on the externals for help just yet......:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

It seems like a desperate cry for help. You never know, and this is very unlikely, that luke and the large players might break away or disband W1N, that would mean not fighting. You never know for the future.

DeletedUser

Why does being great in this game automatically mean you are some ugly,
retarded nerd with no life outside of TW!??

I personally think this is a brilliant description... for those with the retardedness to actually describe someone as that in the first place.

Don't be rude TR. You play this game as much as W1N... W1N just use their time better.

DeletedUser

That wasn't nice at all, as much as i hate Adellion and his ratty tribemates, don't downgrade to that sort of verbal insults, my opinion, gtfo publics.

I'm joking i'm joking, i only hate you, a little ;)

DeletedUser

Is this for real lol.

And Adellion stop posting your taking over my role as the most hated man in w1.... noob!

DeletedUser

Not a cry for help Chris , just a shout to stir up the world a bit .

W1N are not causing me any trouble at the moment but Im sure they will soon enough .

Ill go down in a blaze of glory rather then beg for help . :icon_twisted:

(gets ready with the matches)

DeletedUser

To all those big tribes out there in W1 . Declare on W1N , why wait ?

They will hold Naps and alliances till it suits them , FLux and bunnies will die and then its YOUR TURN .

Grab ya balls and take the party to them .

W1 can be fun . Forget Diplomacy .

Lets rock n roll

Yes, why not show your frustrations and fear on the public forums instead of mailing the tribes instead.

DeletedUser

Yeah come one IWL get involved!!!!!!! (sorry for the joke. How you've managed to survive this long is a mystery to me)

DeletedUser

You must admit it does look like a cry for help. You could of had a Skype Convo with the tribes that matter yet you come on here and say you'll lose and W1N will conquer the world? Someone has to, to be honest.

DeletedUser

Read it how you like.

I have no fear of W1N or anyone .

Just wanted to stir up some fun in the world

Bring things on a bit .

NO FEAR , just beer

DeletedUser

u just fell 22 and a half inches from my eyes :( with this thread

DeletedUser589

I thought about CHE, but that is the eastern side. I dont think at ithose as w1n, i think about them as CHE =3

Western W1N has still to decleare on a top 5 tribe (I dont count joker and Death! from the start of the world) (nod)

Then im counting on you so we can see a W1N vs TR war then? ^.^

EPIC were top 5 I think. KN and KGM were top 15 and top 20. No sure why I feel like I need to justify W1N's history as the timeline and milestone threads speak for us.

DeletedUser

Yeah come one IWL get involved!!!!!!! (sorry for the joke. How you've managed to survive this long is a mystery to me)

cause there amazing at stacking villages in short amouts of time... 16hrs to go form 4k of each to 100k+ >.<

but there offence just sucks bad =\

DeletedUser

Not aimed at anyone , nothing personal .

Just thought it might liven things up

END OF TREAD

PLEASE CLOSE

DeletedUser

EPIC were top 5 I think. KN and KGM were top 15 and top 20. No sure why I feel like I need to justify W1N's history as the timeline and milestone threads speak for us.

I forgot about epic, sorry >.<

KN and KGM was 15 ranks lower as you said, thats why i didnt mention them :3

SammyK, you change your opinions about thinks fast :/

Status
Not open for further replies.