• Thread starter DeletedUser6695
  • Start date

DeletedUser6695

I hope that post is full of typos.

Barbs to 20k points
300 day bp?

Also your speed is crazy, way to much activity required to play that world solo

DeletedUser6695

30 days bp on that speed? People would have maxed vills before they could noble :/

DeletedUser5175

Or . . . there are no typos and it went over your head . . . just a thought :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

Yeh I got the sarcasm...Just wanted to make a point on the speed really

DeletedUser

how about if we go radical with the rules
no premium for 3 months
no TW employees
no scripts until you have 50 villages

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How exactly does "No TW employees" benefit anybody? I'm hoping that was a troll post because those rules are a good way to scare off most players and have a near-dead server.

DeletedUser8755

World Speed: 3
Unit Speed: 2
Nobles: Half priced Coins
Smithy: Simple
Archers: No
Paladin: Yes
Paladin Weapons: Yes
Bonus Villages: Yes
Barbs grow to 3000 points
Church: No
Milliseconds: Yes
Choosing your location: Yes
Beginners Protection: 10 days
Tribe Limit: 40
Night Bonus: Yes
Morale: No
Fake Limit: No
Maximum relation of attacker and defender: No
Luck: No
Hauls: Yes

DeletedUser

World Speed: 3
Nobles: Coins
Smithy: Simple
Archers: Yes
Paladin: Yes
Paladin Weapons: Yes, Advanced Items
Barbs grow to 5000 points
Church: Yes (gotta love the churchs)
Beginners Protection: 3 Days
Tribe Limit: 50
Scouts: See everything
Night Bonus: Active 01:00 - 06:00
no co-played account how you would stop this i dont know but there must be a way

DeletedUser

it would be good for one world to only allow one account per one ip address it would also slow down a fast world setting which i have put.
over on .net i got asked to join a account which had 3 other co`s ...so i asked how was the account thinking it would have to be a big account ..well it wasnt it was only one village at that point.lol
Which to me seems mad it takes the fun out of the game ..and mass co`d out account like that are just to hard to beat and to be fair pretty pointless going up against them

DeletedUser8782

Which to me seems mad it takes the fun out of the game ..and mass co`d out account like that are just to hard to beat and to be fair pretty pointless going up against them

I must think the complete opposite to you then, having lets say 3 people on 1 account makes the game more interesting as you dont get bored and quit and allows you to do well and also have a RL.

Also how is it pointless going up against them? Maybe if it was 3 exceptionally good players on 1 account but yet they can still be beaten if you have the right skills or use teamwork to its best.

This is just my Opinion though others may not share it :)

DeletedUser

yeah your right it will free up alot more time for RL..and yes a account that is being co played by alot of people can be beat but on start up for growth it does kinda suck when there is an account thats being played 24hours a day near you.

DeletedUser

That also stops playing from work or home etc

you could run a time based server so any account running say longer than 16 hours a day would need to be looked at, also if you trace or WHO the ip's and 1 was in another country as most duels look for out of timezone players to be of benefit

How exactly does "No TW employees" benefit anybody? I'm hoping that was a troll post because those rules are a good way to scare off most players and have a near-dead server.
are you saying 90% of players are tw employees
as far as i see we need a server to help out new players and get new blood in to the game
maybe a noob server so if you start account for the first time you get put there
at present all i see is as soon as protection finishes the experienced players farm any new players to the game
or mail them with stupid comments like your in my 7 b 7 restart
or if a new player comes they are given a guardian who teaches them the game and when the noob reaches so many points they get pp for helping out

wow going a bit off topic here sorry

DeletedUser

I was the one farming the others, on my very first world. It doesn't take too long to get the hang of playing the game and being rimmed or forced to restart just once is enough for anyone competent to get the hang of how to play: if by then, you still suck, you'll pretty much always suck without direct intervention and being spoon fed by someone who understands whats going on. That aside, TW8 tries very hard to make new players have more of a chance.

Preferred settings...
World Speed: 1
Nobles: Coins
Smithy: 15 Tech
Archers: No
Paladin: No
Barbs grow to 2500 points
Church: No
Beginners Protection: 2 Days
Tribe Limit: 20-40
Scouts: (15 tech...) 1 Scout world, not 4 scout world
Night Bonus: Doesn't matter

DeletedUser6695

Mmm would be pretty nice settings...
But isnt night bonus a given on country servers?

DeletedUser

farming

please could someone answer a question for me plz?

what is the point of this farming limit, how do you raise it so you can farm more res, does this happen to everyone and at the same rate, if this is an internal setting could you switch it off?

thanx premuim payer for a long time thinks tribal is brill but this new world 11 is to slow with farm res setting

Huna W11

DeletedUser

Having a problem with the farming myself huna, reached my limit for the day which is fine, i understand it BUT then once into night bonus i thought id get an early start and it still says i have reached my loot limit :/