w11 settings?

• Thread starter DeletedUser6695
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Key words are: Any English Speaking Server.
Because it wasn't done on an English speaking server, does that mean it has never been done?
It also hasn't been done on a german server, or a spanish speaking server, or an asian server.
Need I continue?

DeletedUser

Speed: 0,75
Troop speed: 1
Archers: Off
Church: On
Noblemen: Single Packets
Tribe limit: 40
No outside support
No attacking your own tribe members
Milliseconds active: 75ms (Something new :p)
Morale active: Time / Point based
Farm rule: inactive
Fake limit: active (5 % of village points)

Speed .75 & Unit speed 1 would create an easier managable enviourment, wouldn't requiere so much activity, and perhaps solo played account would do actually better.

Archers Off, I don't quite like archers. They only create more headace when it comes to attacking.

Church On, I think the church should be avalable. I was a big church hater though it only makes you to cluster, witch in my eyes is a bit more fun, even so it also brings in a must cat the church before attacking/nobiling other villages stratagie.

Everything else is self explained why should It be inplemented.

DeletedUser

World Speed: 2
Unit Speed: 1
Nobles: Coins
Smithy: Simple
Archers: Yes
Paladin: Yes
Paladin Weapons: Yes advanced
Bonus Villages: Yes
Barbs grow to 1500 points
Church: No
Choosing your location: Yes
Beginners Protection: 3 days
Tribe Limit: 60
Night Bonus: yes
Morale: yes
Fake Limit: No

defo no tech. good old fashioned world is needed which helps both the larger and smaller players but still has good tactics involved.

matt

DeletedUser

Speed

World speed = .67 to 2 - anything in this range has a decent pace but still allows time for thinking.
Unit speed = .5 to 1.5 - I like the troops to move at "normal" speed.

Tribes

No tribe size limit - I think tribes should be allowed silly numbers of players if they wish.
Tribe leave not allowed - But there should be some sort of time limit to this, such as a player can leave/be dismissed after being in the tribe for 3 months.
Outside support allowed - So much of the game is lost otherwise, this is an important one for me.

Technologies

15 tech system - It's the only one that adds much strategy to the game as far as I can see.
No archers - I'm not anti-archer as such (in simple tech worlds I'm a fan of them), but not sure how they could work in the 15-tech system. Has it been done before?
Paladins - I like paladins for the support-speed aspect. Don't mind about items, I actually quite like the advanced bonfires.
Militia - Yes, it's another thing for the aggressive player to worry about.

Commands

Fake limit - Annoying when you want to fake, but if you have incomings and no premium....
5 second delay between attacks - Because I cba to learn how to snipe.
Perhaps a limit on number of attacks allowed per day? Say, 50 per village.

Nobles

Package system - The one that gets expensive quickly, and can cost a fortune if you send too many nobles at a time.
Normal loyalty decrease = 20% - 35%

BP, Morale

No starting protection whatsoever - I've no idea if this would work but I reckon it would result in the map getting filled out a lot quicker, with plenty of restarts. May need the minimum time between restarts reducing.
Very strong morale effects - No 20:1 rule or anything like that, but the effect of morale being perhaps twice as severe as on normal morale worlds.

Other stuff

Very fast growing barbs, to 1000 points - Would add a lot to both farming strategy and sabotage operations.
Churches - I just don't get the objections to churches. They add so much to the game.
Army camps - As if that's going to happen. :(
Choose starting direction allowed
Bonus villages - Though they shouldn't be a simple as "+30% resources", I'd like to see the way they work rethought. But that's for another thread...

That's what I'd like today, but I'll probably want something completely different tomorrow. Except for the churches.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seems very pro-new player... But also, in my opinion, not very nice at all :( the commands make it practically impossible to lose a village as long as you are active

DeletedUser

the commands make it practically impossible to lose a village as long as you are active
It would be harder, but a team effort could thwart any snipe attempts (fewer trains, more noble-tipped nukes). On reflection, the militia would be too much with the 5 second delay, though.

DeletedUser

World 11 out soon, we got some interested .neters waiting
World speed 1.5
Unit speed 1.5
Coins
Simple Smithy
Pally Yes
Weapons None
Bonus Village None
Barb Grow to 1500
Church NO (I like yes but my guys would have a cow)
Choice of starting diction yes or we can't play
BP 1 Day
Tribe Limit 30
Oustide Support NO
Fake limit YES
MOral NO NO NO NO
Militaria Yes
Night bonus No please for us .neters I will bring a ton if it is no.
Attack Gap 100ms

DeletedUser

I don`t think there is a chance of no night bonus to be honest with you.

DeletedUser

Night bonus No please for us .neters I will bring a ton if it is no.

How many will you bring if it is a yes?
I think those at the top of the .UK ladder have stated before that there will always be a night bonus on uk.

DeletedUser

Not enough to make it a no night bonus but I can use my poker face yes???

It is okay tho, we go enough UK'er to cover the shift i thinks, I am always complaining about those weird sleeping hours of yours.

DeletedUser5175

I always found being awake in night bonus was a great advantage, no farming competition and you can send nukes while everyone is sleeping.

DeletedUser

World Speed: 1
Unit Speed: 2
Nobles: One Packet
Smithy: 15-Tech
Archers: Yes
Paladin: No
Paladin Weapons: No
Bonus Villages: No
Barbs grow to 500 points
Attack Gap of any sort or kind: No
Tribe Limit: 80 no support outside the tribe
Night Bonus: 0:00-7:00
Morale: No
Maximum relation of attacker and defender: No

Luck: No

No luck world would be great...

DeletedUser10217

World Speed: 1.5
Nobles: Half priced Coins
Smithy: Simple
Archers: No
Barbs grow to 2000 points
Milliseconds: Yes (At least 100ms between attacks from same village)
Tribe Limit: 40
Night Bonus: None
Morale: No
Maximum relation of attacker and defender: No
Luck: No
Hauls: Yes

DeletedUser

Very Nice settings but like small map and shorter bp, and fake limits save countless hours tagging fakes. I LOVE 1/2 priced coins and no moral, and with smaller map and even an 1 1/2 yearish end date, that would rock out.

We want to have some major fun here on uk 11 and we need it quick, the silly guys are already talking .net net some more and i am like 'ah hell no i am so perma perma beaned there and i hate 1/2 the people although i do love the other half, lets to uk where i love at lest 2/3 of you nubs.And lets have some fun where i can SAY something....so hurry hurry please guys!

DeletedUser

settings i would like

World Speed: 1.5
Nobles: full price when lost as well
Smithy: 3 tech per unit 15 tech max all
Archers: No
scouts also 3 tech
Barbs grow to 2000 points
Milliseconds: Yes (At least 10ms between attacks from same village)
Choosing your location: no
Tribe Limit: 20
Night Bonus: 2200 to 800 give none duel accounts a chance
Morale: yes point related 20-1
Maximum relation of attacker and defender: yes
Luck: yes
Hauls: Yes
end date 18 months via 1 special village tribe holding it on last day wins