Who'd win in a 1v1?

DeletedUser

Good to see you back Tropez.

We should ally every round, but no backstab

DeletedUser13101

the name kevin stands for brainless idiot, retard, blablabla now i will get a point by the support

someone who spend his life at tw should know that important fact.

even if i google the first thing which came is "Kevin is not a name, Kevin is a disease"

idiots

[video=youtube;yTJ7t-pWc_0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTJ7t-pWc_0[/video]

DeletedUser10594

Good to see you back Tropez.

We should ally every round, but no backstab

allys are ok, but dont backstabb

2 .uk pro 10.000 39,4 254 28.050.519 73.793.640 39.349.015 114.017.000 3072 85 33 22
3 muffinman 8.464 22,4 378 28.745.356 15.537.468 50.477.742 62.664.737 3662 10 33 37
4 -Feel the Peacocks 8.153 61,8 132 94.843.806 147.346.703 90.689.017 238.902.135 6890 70 32 14

something isnt right...

DeletedUser

I thought I was your idol.

Afraid of what Olli? YOU were the one that posted the video of YOU saying YOU werent willing to participate in the 1v1.

YOU are afraid.

haha now i will get another point

I was the one who wanted the 1vs1
I was the one who let matt do EVERYTHING - plan the round, pick the settings, make agreements with supporters (he also said someone will control the round, i saw nothing.)

-> i just agreed everything and then completly nothing of the facts he claimed entered in those hours. no support, as i said, settings which can only plan an afraid idiot with no brain.

Matt was the one who wanted me to face him in a grow up battle with no farming. i thought this video would say everything, but for brainless haters not even a gun would change their mind.
after some days i really think he is/was afraid, he also wrote me a day before to not use bots or something else because the round will be controlled :D i never saw anything that he also wants a rematch, that says everything to me.
seriously who thinks that he won or that i was afraid is just a hater , not even one thing is enough.

little kevins will still have the same opinion, but for the others i just made it clear ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It does not explain in the settings what the extra builds are. It just says a level 6 mine start.

Here is the link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/formResponse?formkey=dGVnT3Y0UUliWVFqV3hwMmN1dEdfZUE6MQ&ifq
Just complete the first part of it and it will show you.

Also my support Request:
74861f47eab6a385a7339112dd57cbeb.png

I do not blame Olli for quitting, however whereas he did not pay for the round at Adrian'Dorin's expense, I did. So decided to carry on playing. I haven't bragged about the win, only posted the link to it because people wrongly thought that I'd lost.

I won't be paying for another rented round with Olli, however I am more than happy to 1v1 on .uk like we should have done in the first place. Which he refuses to do.

DeletedUser

I won't be paying for another rented round with Olli, however I am more than happy to 1v1 on .uk like we should have done in the first place. Which he refuses to do.

just for you: i also payed more than enough ;)

whats the problem to say the supporters that they have to plan our round (since we more or less payed for it) ?!
duckje didnt accept me in skype, so you have to do it^^

I won't be paying for another rented round with Olli
that just shows you are afraid, 1vs1s are not possible on a normal server, when does that ever go in your head ?!

DeletedUser13101

Northing wrong with 1v1ing on UK. I didn't have a problem with it when I 1v1'd matt, and more people attack me than they attack olli :icon_rolleyes:, so I don't get why he has a problem with it.