Who'd win in a 1v1?

DeletedUser10769

I have better things to do than to spend time looking for rounds which happened a considerable time ago.

DeletedUser13240

Matt and grimlock and daser v kevinmak and abdi and Adrian D :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser10769

How many wins are you claiming were yours on the Mr nublet account?

DeletedUser10769

I was not lying. Just bad choice of words. All I was saying he beat you on numerous occasions when he was super-active on mr nublet account.

DeletedUser

I was not lying. Just bad choice of words.
lol

Then get the proof. Oh wait, you said, you have better things to do? We both know that isn't true else you wouldn't spam this forum so endlessly.

If you cannot or will not we can rightly assume that you are a liar. And as I have proven, Abdil has played recently, so please find a better example then a 13 month old bash round with nobles ? where I was likely teamed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i can see .uk pro lost 169 rounds out of 254, if we count 2nd and 3rd also as wins he lost 114 rounds, so almost 50% he lost.

not bad for rank 2 endless player !!!

(even gayheart is better)

DeletedUser12048

^^ another new nub.....uk.goon is good with a team bad without, but that is just what I have found when playing against him, tbh all of slap suck.....

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser10769

lol

Then get the proof. Oh wait, you said, you have better things to do? We both know that isn't true else you wouldn't spam this forum so endlessly.

If you cannot or will not we can rightly assume that you are a liar. And as I have proven, Abdil has played recently, so please find a better example then a 13 month old bash round with nobles ? where I was likely teamed.

The only times I log on to the forums is when I am on my phone. On a phone posting on the forum does not take much time. I have no interest in spending anymore time.

First of all I was never once referring to recently or suggested in any way. I merely mentioned he beat you on multiple occasions. Which he has.

I can't remember the exact rounds as they happened quite a while back. Here's an example. Patris mentioned Matt beat Abdil a few weeks back. A year later would Patris be able to find the round. Probably not. A year later Abdil could deny it. Do you have any reports... No, why would he. However you know he got beat.

kevinmak

Reaction score
Abdil might have finished higher in the rankings, but he didn't bash Matt though did he!

Is finishing higher that Matt in the Rankings classed as beating him now??

DeletedUser

The only times I log on to the forums is when I am on my phone. On a phone posting on the forum does not take much time. I have no interest in spending anymore time.
Then why post so much?

First of all I was never once referring to recently or suggested in any way. I merely mentioned he beat you on multiple occasions. Which he has.

I can't remember the exact rounds as they happened quite a while back. Here's an example. Patris mentioned Matt beat Abdil a few weeks back. A year later would Patris be able to find the round. Probably not. A year later Abdil could deny it. Do you have any reports... No, why would he. However you know he got beat.
Abdil beating me is a big thing for him. There would undoubtedly be a thread or a post in which he glorifies his victory. Me beating him on the other hand is not the same, I only glorify my victories after he's made one of these posts/threads. There are many examples of that. However Abdil has beaten me so few times in the past 3 years that you might only be able to find 3-5 of these at best. He has not beaten me on numerous occasions as you've suggested.

If you want to locate his victories against me, simply search my thread history. I have a similar thing with lionfart.

DeletedUser10769

Abdil might have finished higher in the rankings, but he didn't bash Matt though did he!

Is finishing higher that Matt in the Rankings classed as beating him now??

How do you know he didn't?