Who'd win in a 1v1?

DeletedUser

btw matt you already spoke with the supporter retards or this 4hoursonlyminesclicking win against a complete noob was enough for you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10594

yes it is, so olli is the winner here

lisa you can close the conversation here

Last edited by a moderator:

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
by.gif

DeletedUser

3 vills where no one could be bothered to play against you OMG wish i was that good.

Least you recognised your mistake in assuming I lost. You idiot. :icon_rolleyes:

And actually Ctrl Alt Elite did 1v1 me. Made it an enjoyable match. Will you ever stop commenting on things you are completely ignorant about I wonder?

DeletedUser13240

agreed. OT: Ctrl vs olli :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7321

Least you recognised your mistake in assuming I lost. You idiot. :icon_rolleyes:

And actually Ctrl Alt Elite did 1v1 me. Made it an enjoyable match. Will you ever stop commenting on things you are completely ignorant about I wonder?

No why would i stop being annoying?!?

I did think that Ctrl Alt Elite had beat you, at no point was i referring to Olli Vs. you as posting a video showing him quit is not the same as winning even if the settings where not right both players had the same settings so should have played on.

DeletedUser13240

It is true if he ever teams up with Abdi. I suppose olli's def will sort that out though :lol:.

DeletedUser

i am the best and you are the worst.

i could team with almost everybody if i wanted to, doesnt matter what you will say now to diss me.

just get over my skill & greatness and finally accept it wannabe