Who'd win in a 1v1?

DeletedUser

you are the noob plan the rounds right faggot and gtfo

you are even too afraid at your lovely 1point starts haha, your are laughable and from your personality a shame for slap

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12564

No why would i stop being annoying?!?

I did think that Ctrl Alt Elite had beat you, at no point was i referring to Olli Vs. you as posting a video showing him quit is not the same as winning even if the settings where not right both players had the same settings so should have played on.
I lost, got near to clearing because I suicided all troops early on when I thought I had enough to wipe him, but I lost all http://scr.hu/2b8j/7jst0

DeletedUser7321

you are the noob plan the rounds right faggot and gtfo

you are even too afraid at your lovely 1point starts haha, your are laughable and from your personality a shame for slap

God i hate me for this but your that one that quit the round you both where playing the same settings. Could have grew a pair and played the round hell ctrl alt elite > you he played the settings.

DeletedUser

It is true if he ever teams up with Abdi. I suppose olli's def will sort that out though :lol:.

Do you know who you are talking to i won more than 37 rounds on .uk, mention my name when you have won at least one round i do not want to waste my time replying to what i call super noobs like yourself who have won no rounds at all and you talk in the forums like you actually won anything.

kevinmak

Reaction score
Do you know who you are talking to i won more than 37 rounds on .uk, mention my name when you have won at least one round i do not want to waste my time replying to what i call super noobs like yourself who have won no rounds at all and you talk in the forums like you actually won anything.

I haven't won a round, and guess what I've won :p

DeletedUser13240

Tbh I don't care how many wins you have. Just pointing out, that if whenever your in the same round as matt or any other slap member, you always seem to get owned. Kev, you've won plenty of tribe wins and the most recent tourny

DeletedUser13240

Okay then, stick both abdil and matt in a round and see what happens :lol:.

DeletedUser10769

Matt destroyed Abdil a few weeks ago.

Anyone can lose a round. Everyone have lost a round. I have seen Matt get beat by Abdil on numerous occasions when Abdil used to play UK more frequently.

I still stand by Fidel's earlier post being one of a moron. Saying Abdil has got 37 wins on UK without beating good opposition could not be further from the truth.

DeletedUser13240

On the note on losing on a rounds, olli has never lost a raised round as far as I'm aware of. Call me what you want, like I care.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Anyone can lose a round. Everyone have lost a round. I have seen Matt get beat by Abdil on numerous occasions when Abdil used to play UK more frequently.

I still stand by Fidel's earlier post being one of a moron. Saying Abdil has got 37 wins on UK without beating good opposition could not be further from the truth.

Maybe so, but Matt is probably a lot better now than he was then. If it was close then fair enough but it really wasn't.