(¯`'•.¸THE DEATH OF BRATS¸.•'´¯)

DeletedUser

Okay i don't know the full story because:

A. I have literally only been in BRATS for like a week and a half.
B. I was never added to the BRATS skype chat so its like i only have half of the conversation.

This is how the internal combustion of BRATS looked from my perspective. I'm sure other players involved will have different interpretations.

When I joined the tribe, MASK declared war on BRATS not long after. Then En Anu who was the duke, stepped down as leader and appointed Fred1 to be in charge. En Anu said he had rl issues and didn't have time to be duke, which is fair enough.

En Anu said:
Dear BRATS

I am retiring as Duke I feel I have been too harsh to some of you and I have many things going in RL on a personal level which is creeping into my TW life.

So I have agreed with Fred1 for him to be our new BRATS Duke, he has done extremely well in w6 and his couterpart lh2266.

I will still be in the background but with a less senior position within the tribe.

Regards

Anu

Then 'apparently' there was some argument on skype between En Anu and Gesler, which resulted in En Anu leaving the tribe. Then for reasons unknown to me Gesler was in charge, not Fred1?

then a bunch of other players left.

This morning Gesler made everyone a duke, wrote a message in the forums saying its everyone else's fault but his... then left.

Sorry Guys, I'm also on my way out. I can't see any effort, no communication and no future if I remain here.

I am going to leave you all as dukes, you can decide amongst yourselves who will be the council etc.

For now, It's over and out.

Mark

Gesler

I tried, I planned, I Wasted my time. Nothing in return. Don't blame me, look in a mirror and ask yourself - Did I Do enough to help?

I would say from my limited perspective that Gesler is a bit of a rude guy, or he just has poor people skills. I did offer to help out and he spoke down to me like i was a noob and was a bit rude. He also declined my offer. I can see how he got En Anu's back up. <<< my personal opinion.

I also noticed that En Anu and Gesler are both in mask now... :?

Anyway, I've only been in BRATS for a short while so I'm not sure if i have the right to disband them, but i do have the privileges (thanks to Gesler) so I'm going to.

I'm going to disband BRATS after i finish writing this because the tribe is well and truly beaten. Mask can consider this war won.

-The Nobbler

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5774

What a brilliant war. So much drama, tension, tactics, strategy and losses...Oh, wait. Just another UK war.

DeletedUser3312

What a brilliant war. So much drama, tension, tactics, strategy and losses...Oh, wait. Just another UK war.

There was all that and more in speed. Still you complained =/
Constant downer :p