☠ 'Best served cold', A stark warning ☠

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Dear UK 14

With the announcement of UK 14, the players of GIXXER Inc. deemed it a real necessity to join the world, hunt down, seek vengeance and destroy those corrupt players who tried to spoil UK10 for the many active players who still reside there. Some of these corrupters have retained their user ids, some not, but since before world start, we have watched the externals carefully, sought intelligence on your alias through Skype ids, and now all your IGN's are 100% identified.
We have but one goal and one goal only. GIXXER Inc. is now going to spoil your game. We are gonna rim you all, then keep you there indefinitely (or until we’re bored at least). It is not our ambition to take rank 1, outfarm, or even to be in the top 10. We have done that all before. In this world only one thing matters…. revenge. So the cowards of uk10 should tremble with fear, and let your paranoia begin. For one day soon, you shall awake to have been GiXxer'ed.
Death to the cowards and spies, egos and hasbeens of UK 10.

You know who you are, the question is who are we..

DeletedUser8924

Will be nice to see you back on the map again Gixxer :)

DeletedUser

It's a GIXXER, let's poke it with pointy sticks!!

Most of the evoLTR players, if not all of them, that have joined UK14 aren't taking it seriously, so you're most likely wasting your time. :3

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
How'd you finish posting after such a statement?

Surely you should have died mid-post.

Hello to you too Nauz. Nice to see you still haven't changed. Premium pointing that little villa much? :)

So will you be playing under an alias?

We have been playing since day 3 of uk 14.

It's a GIXXER, let's poke it with pointy sticks!!

Most of the evoLTR players, if not all of them, that have joined UK14 aren't taking it seriously, so you're most likely wasting your time. :3

What makes you think im after evol's? :) i'll probably bash my pink lady friend from there alright, its customary now :D

No, staying on topic, and avoiding a flame war with those with chips on their shoulders, like my opening post states, we're after certain individuals.

Btw, who are this n00b's? http://uk14.tribalwars.co.uk/guest.php?screen=info_ally&id=487
Why is it always you get copy cats, and they cant choose their own name, but instead rather tarnish the success of other well known rank 1 tribes from elsewhere? We are in no way affiliated with these mass recruiters. I should be flattered i guess.

DeletedUser

Why does some dude have a whole topic just to say he's playing uk14? :icon_rolleyes: Now I want one.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Premium pointing that little villa much? :)

Yes. Because clearly uk7 had hidden premium features, so did uk10, it was why I smoked your ass on both worlds.

Oh wait, no they didn't, I didn't need them then, and still don't now.

In fact the reason I am rank 4 is because rank 2 and 3 used premium features to pass me. I've farmed more than 2 and 3 combined.

Probably more troops than them both combined too.

Current population
Buildings (includes the building queue) 740
Troops 6597
Troops in production 271
All 7608

Not something you'd know about, you had a 24 farm on UK10 when I had 30, my second village had a 30 farm before your first did. You're a pointwhore, and not even a good one.

EDIT: If you've been playing here since day 3 it seems this is a third world in a row I've outgrown you immensely. Don't worry though I realized long ago you'd never hold yourself accountable for your failures and instead point the finger at everyone who outperforms you. It is afterall the number one reason you will never amount to anything but being a second-rate player who could maybe be something better if not for that fatal flaw.

Last edited:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Lmao

Same old nauz, bitter as ever (hug)

umm, for the record, you didnt smoke me on both worlds. i took the first ever looter of the day award from you when TW launched it on uk7. I also held rank 1 when you were, as always, running away and deleting once players started to attack you.

Nauz 0, Gix +2

Uk10, lol, you again smoked me? please back up these ridiculous claims nauz.. Again, i was rank 1 when you were deleting :) And lets not forget yet again, another first in TW history, i cleared and nobled the first 50k Mega villa introduced in TW. Oh, and then there was your failed premade tribe, vs my tribe, W.A.R. We still are rank 1, where are you ranking nauz? oh thats right, your tribe imploded (as always) and disbanded.

Nauz 0, Gix +3

And recently, during my practice punch start up on us8, in the same time period, i had triple your res hauled.

nauz 0 Gix 6

So kindly do me a favor nauz, dont make claims that arent true, and for heaven sakes, stop hijacking a thread which has absolutely noting to do with you. you are so ill informed on events and happenings on uk10, spent so little time there, you dont deserve a mention.

Your around long enough nauz, stop being a nub, it sets a bad example to those who are entering this dying game.

Last edited:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
W.A.R never warred Panda's, not ever

Hello CF, been a while :) how are you?

Hope nauz isnt having you do all the farming and taking credit for it?

vs may not be the word i should have used, compared should suffice, apoligies

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Lmao

Same old nauz, bitter as ever (hug)

umm, for the record, you didnt smoke me on both worlds. i took the first ever looter of the day award from you when TW launched it on uk7. I also held rank 1 when you were, as always, running away and deleting once players started to attack you.

I've never, ever, deleted when attacked. What I have done quite often is delete out of boredom when not being attacked.

You have also never attacked me on any world.

As for you winning the first looter of the day, it was pointed out to you by numerous people that I had over half of my hc supporting Temporary's village against Reverand Revelry's attacks at the time. Of course, as usual you did the equivalent of a child sticking their fingers in their ears while screaming, "Nana boo boo I can't hear you".

GIXXER said:
Uk10, lol, you again smoked me? please back up these ridiculous claims nauz.. Again, i was rank 1 when you were deleting :) And lets not forget yet again, another first in TW history, i cleared and nobled the first 50k Mega villa introduced in TW. Oh, and then there was your failed premade tribe, vs my tribe, W.A.R. We still are rank 1, where are you ranking nauz? oh thats right, your tribe imploded (as always) and disbanded.

You eventually passed my account a week after I stopped playing it. You acknowledged it had stopped growing on the forums and in fact stated you thought it was because it had gotten banned. you can't backpedal and pretend you didn't notice the lack of growth because you acknowledging it is documented on these forums. You even then peaked, at highest, at rank 3. JChilds was rank 1 for the entire tenure of my stay on UK10.

Additionally, my tribe by no means failed. If we had announced when we joined that our goal was to win UK10, and then we disbanded, sure,that's a failure. We didn't, we never intended to play till the world was over. You can't fail to do something you never intended to do. With that logic I can say our tribe failed to do all sorts of stuff, like be the first to 500,000 points.

Points (Total)
500k:1st - Pandas 2nd - evoL 3rd - Fleeto

That's right, your 30-40 member tribe wasn't even top 3, while my 14 member tribe was rank 1. You didn't even amount to 1/3 of our average player size. How's that for failing?

GIXXER said:
And recently, during my practice punch start up on us8, in the same time period, i had triple your res hauled.

Try again.

You posted:

Plunderer (Bronze - Level 2)
You have already plundered other villages 911 times!
This award is hidden.
Next level: Plunder other villages 1.000 times!
Robber (Bronze - Level 2)
You have already looted 287.636 resources!
Next level: Loot 1.000.000 resources!

A few hours later I posted:

Plunderer (Silver - Level 3)
You have already plundered other villages 1.254 times!
Next level: Plunder other villages 10.000 times!
You have already looted 129.384 resources!

your account: Join date: 26th October 2012 (world admittedly started November 1st, pre-register makes your date show as earlier)
My Account: Join date: 02nd November 2012

You started roughly two days before me. You started in a less competitive area. You had roughly double my res hauled, briefly. I passed you in res hauled. I reached 901 points in the same amount of days you reached 621.

No one cares about you. You're not a has been, you're a never has been. An always wanted to be.

I didn't hijack the thread. You did. I pointed out the irony of you calling someone else egotistical. You then responded with verbal attacks. Take some accountability for your actions. Just once. Admit you derailed your own thread. Admit not everyone that outplays you cheats. Admit you're not as good as you think you are.

You're not only your own biggest fan, you're essentially your only fan. No one cares that you joined the world, it doesn't merit a thread.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
I've never, ever, deleted when attacked. What I have done quite often is delete out of boredom when not being attacked.

Remember when you were forced to delete on uk2 after DeadMax opped fuzzy bunny or whatever fairy name you called yourself? :icon_biggrin: You delete on every world, never have finished a game. You call me a point whore, yet you repeatedly post how much greater in points you are in every world then me on start up. lol nauz, jus lol. you do entertain me. You quit out of boredom? metinks its coz your point whoring so much, you dont have troops to defend with when the attacks start rolling in against you (nod)

not every player goes under your thesis of high point, high ranking start up. I have my own preferred and truely tested methods, that dosent involves bragging abouts 2000 point villas or 50k hauled in a day. i survive and grow, you fade away nauz. I play the game, you quit. And to even suggest points on a premium world, with FA, that points make a good player is ridiculous. My pet gimp (nauzalina) can click buttons

You have also never attacked me on any world.

yet?? that could change :icon_rolleyes:

As for you winning the first looter of the day, it was pointed out to you by numerous people that I had over half of my hc supporting Temporary's village against Reverand Revelry's attacks at the time. Of course, as usual you did the equivalent of a child sticking their fingers in their ears while screaming, "Nana boo boo I can't hear you".

And you say I cant accept defeat? :lol:

You eventually passed my account a week after I stopped playing it. You acknowledged it had stopped growing on the forums and in fact stated you thought it was because it had gotten banned. you can't backpedal and pretend you didn't notice the lack of growth because you acknowledging it is documented on these forums. You even then peaked, at highest, at rank 3. JChilds was rank 1 for the entire tenure of my stay on UK10.

Again, high point startups mean noting to me. Please point at a start up rank 1 player, that is still rank 1 between 3-6 months. Oh, and lets not forget, J Childs was multiplayed, there was 3 players on it at least, a minimum of 2 on yours, and little old me, i was solo. that applies to every account, and every world i played, right up to tribe lock on uk10 when i founded my Co., and you were just a distant memory.

Additionally, my tribe by no means failed. If we had announced when we joined that our goal was to win UK10, and then we disbanded, sure,that's a failure. We didn't, we never intended to play till the world was over. You can't fail to do something you never intended to do. With that logic I can say our tribe failed to do all sorts of stuff, like be the first to 500,000 points.

Did you succeed then in what you set out to do? to fail? :lol:

That's right, your 30-40 member tribe wasn't even top 3, while my 14 member tribe was rank 1. You didn't even amount to 1/3 of our average player size. How's that for failing?

I founded my tribe long, long after your premade was formed on day 1. We we're rank 1 shortly after, and have remained so to date. So dont try and compare your early tribe lead nauz, we simply didnt exist. The point is, we still do, and we all remain friends, unlike you :) i'll be your friend nauz, but you'll need some extensive therapy first to rid that anger you have.

Try again.

You posted:

Plunderer (Bronze - Level 2)
You have already plundered other villages 911 times!
This award is hidden.
Next level: Plunder other villages 1.000 times!
You have already looted 287.636 resources!

A few hours later I posted:

Plunderer (Silver - Level 3)
You have already plundered other villages 1.254 times!
Next level: Plunder other villages 10.000 times!
You have already looted 129.384 resources!

your account: Join date: 26th October 2012 (world admittedly started November 1st, pre-register makes your date show as earlier)
My Account: Join date: 02nd November 2012

You started roughly two days before me. You started in a less competitive area. You had roughly double my res hauled, briefly. I passed you in res hauled. I reached 901 points in the same amount of days you reached 621.

Ah nauz, stop, please. i had a one day advantage on you, for which half i slept of, and everyone knows an auto spawn sticks you in core where farming is crap, while on day 2 you spawned on the easy farming rim. And there you go again, the importance of points, lol. at your so important 901 points, i had 3 times your total hauled, i was rank 1 oda, amounting double to the rank 2 leader, and you? umm.. nil

No one cares about you. You're not a has been, you're a never has been. An always wanted to be.

Your entitled to your personnal opinion of me nauz, but please dont speak on behalf of the TW community. Iv played this server since it opened, i have many, many friends, and many followers. You just always come across as a bitter person. I dont care of egos, my own is a burden, but i have great banter with my enemies once they see the respect that any player should be shown is granted towards me. In all my years on this server, not once have you shown me respect. Sad.

I didn't hijack the thread. You did. I pointed out the irony of you calling someone else egotistical. You then responded with verbal attacks. Take some accountability for your actions. Just once. Admit you derailed your own thread. Admit not everyone that outplays you cheats. Admit you're not as good as you think you are.

You're not only your own biggest fan, you're essentially your only fan. No one cares that you joined the world, it doesn't merit a thread.

You hijacked the thread nauz, had to make it about you, and you launched the verbal abuse, that i should have died. lol. I say hello to you, state you havent changed. you come back then saying you blew me away on other worlds, and boast how great your points are. You simply just over looked at everything i was saying in my opening post, how i dont care about points, ranks, why i was here. You go totally off topic, speaking of other worlds immediately. Now, not to burst my own bubble, but i do have a few fans, and some people do care i joined the world, whether that be for the entertainment value, the banter, or the real reason im here, to destroy them. If this thread bothers you so much nauz, then dont read it, dont post. its not about you, your not important to me like.

Can you resist the Gixxer appeal nauz? <B

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Again, high point startups mean noting to me. Please point at a start up rank 1 player, that is still rank 1 between 3-6 months.

(wave)

Now I wish I played UK10, sounds like such a fun challenge especially after Mycool and mattyflan both turned down my 1on1's.
Let's see you try to outgrow and even outfarm my account, I have hauled nearly double the person with 3rd most hauled on this world.

Best of luck, hope to see you around as I never have before and Charlie has told me oh so much about you.

DeletedUser9170

gix, i love you!<3 im your biggest fan btw :D
oh and haters will hate....dw :p ignore em....

well i will...since i just wrote that ^^^

n

i hope to play with you again :)