100mil

• Thread starter DeletedUser4280
  • Start date

DeletedUser12733

Not bad amounts

Robber (Silver - Level 3) Loot a total of 1.000.000 resources.
Next level: Loot 100.000.000 resources!
45.146.309 / 100.000.000 45.146.309 / 100.000.000

DeletedUser3473

Given that I started 3 weeks late I'm quite please with this..

Robber (Silver - Level 3)Loot a total of 1.000.000 resources.
10.336.344 / 100.000.000

DeletedUser13734

Given I cleared all my offence twice in the first month, I'm pretty happy with this.

Robber (Silver - Level 3)Loot a total of 1.000.000 resources.
28.467.223 / 100.000.000

DeletedUser13829

With a Week late start I am more than pleased with this, being solo at that.

Loot a total of 1.000.000 resources.
30.647.573 / 100.000.000

1x Looter of the dayPlunder the most resources in this world.
Best result: yesterday (3.031.369 resources)

DeletedUser13884

Here we go, you're an old school player, these guys suck because they haven't looted 500 million res yet.

Give it a rest mate, nobody is interested.

DeletedUser1508

Here we go, you're an old school player, these guys suck because they haven't looted 500 million res yet.

Give it a rest mate, nobody is interested.

500 million is actually a huge amount. It is totally unreasonable for you to expect someone to have that much after only 71 days. 30-40 million is fine for player high up in the rankings at this point. Seriously, you need to cut these guys some slack.

Also, what did I ever do to hurt you? Defensive much? All my comment was designed to do was to portray my disappointment that so many of my friends are clearly no longer around. Judging by the obscene amount of other off topic posts in this thread, that was a totally acceptable post. You have no right to try to tell me when and what I should or should not post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3473

@Selwen Out of order mate, Red didn't say anyone sucked, not in that post at least. You should wind it in and not get shirty when someone from the past make a comment that his old mates are no longer around.

I don't know your history but you too will take a break from tw when you realise how much of your time it has robbed you of but then you'll eventually get drawn back for one last blast to discover you don't know anyone here anymore. And that 'is a shame' as you will discover.

Chill.

Respect Red, glad to see you make an appearance in 24

DeletedUser10156

Good to see you're still around Red, there's still plenty of us 'old school' players still lurking :)

DeletedUser13829

I don't understand the hate towards oldschool players, they are generally better, there's no denying that.. they've played this game for years, pretty much since they start, instead of flaming and cursing them befriend them and ask them for tips.. how are you guys so arrogant

I for one god tons to learn, and I am not afraid to admit it

DeletedUser12733

Off topic... I don't like many old school players as they can't get with the times and realise some of the old pros are just as good as some of the new ones (myself excluded I am no pro) But will give it a go :D.

On topic.

Robber (Silver - Level 3) Loot a total of 1.000.000 resources.
47.755.515 / 100.000.000 47.755.515 / 100.000.000

Is this the most so far or do we have someone to watch out for?

DeletedUser8105

Plunderer (Wood - Level 1)Plunder resources from other villages 10 times.
Next level: Plunder other villages 100 times!
29 / 10029 / 100

award2.png

Robber (Wood - Level 1)Loot a total of 500 resources.
Next level: Loot 10.000 resources!
2.627 / 10.000

Close one :lol:

DeletedUser3473

Hello Belle, another blast from the past! Are you actually playing w24? And under what name?

DeletedUser4280

I don't understand the hate towards oldschool players, they are generally better, there's no denying that.. they've played this game for years, pretty much since they start, instead of flaming and cursing them befriend them and ask them for tips.. how are you guys so arrogant

I for one god tons to learn, and I am not afraid to admit it

can we be fwends <3

DeletedUser13884

So that comment blew up a bit. I had it in my head for some reason that he was trying to belittle everyone's achievements (It was 3:30am, you'll have to let me off). Would just like to clear up that I don't have anything against old school players coming back and playing again and missing old friends, I just have a problem with elitist's, which I thought, for reasons beyond me after reading it back, that comment was. Apologise to anyone I offended.

DeletedUser8133

So that comment blew up a bit. I had it in my head for some reason that he was trying to belittle everyone's achievements (It was 3:30am, you'll have to let me off). Would just like to clear up that I don't have anything against old school players coming back and playing again and missing old friends, I just have a problem with elitist's, which I thought, for reasons beyond me after reading it back, that comment was. Apologise to anyone I offended.

^ Think Joe got the wrong end of the stick, that's all. First time I read Red's post I thought it was sarcastic but sometimes its hard to take things at face value since you can't portray emotions over text.

DeletedUser1508

Close one :lol:

Ooh, you are playing too? It's nice to see a bit of a resurgence on this thread.

And Visser, you are certainly the highest value posted in the thread. But has HypnoFrog been posting in here? I would expect his total to be at least close to yours.

DeletedUser12733

I believe he is behind me by about 8 million+ But wouldn't take him too long to catch up if I had an unlucky streak with nobling, and lost alot of troops. I believe its either Hypno/Insomnia who are closest to me if not above, but our account has been winning looter a good few times, and is only 1 of the 2 accounts who have reached 3 million looted in a day...

Considering Hypno is in a war, and Insomnia has been nobling, I do not doubt it would be closer., but for now I believe we are well on our way. We should be at the 50 million tomorrow.

DeletedUser1508

Aah, yep. I found his posts. You look like you are on track for first to 100mil then, congrats.

DeletedUser12733

Aah, yep. I found his posts. You look like you are on track for first to 100mil then, congrats.

Well if this war takes a turn I could be on my way to top of a hitlist too :p.
I won't count my Chickens just yet but thanks nonetheless.