4/3(Pi)R² - Late 2009 Tribe (Possible)

DeletedUser

Name: Spherical Tribalwars
Tag: 4/3πR³
CoA:
sphere.png

WE HAVE BIG VILLAGE. IT VERY BIG. SO VERY BIG!

This tribe will start in W3, and there is now a chosen location. This tribe is now definate, so it will be happening and you will all get to fight for or against us. YAY! I will be leading this tribe, yes. I am an experienced leader from .net, and I did lead Roflol in W1 (Which you will have heard of if you have taken a visit to the W1 forums recently). I started off in W19, an account I shared with my brother. We managed to weave our way up to about 40/50K, before we got bored and quit. I hope to find good competition there, and wish good luck to all our competators.

If you wish to help us work out the volume of Tribal Wars, then you can join. This tribe isn't for the most elite of players, but you must have sufficient experience. We won't just take anyone in.

Members:

YouHaveNo Name - Duke
D-ja Powahz - Diplomat
Iainrules
Time Out
Lonzy12
Richardfrancia
PointsWinWars
N00b
Blokoman
World2 Noob (Maybe)
D-ja Powahz

Thanks, UHNN.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, i liketh the profile ;), i would apply but i'm already with you guys in w2 and i need some variety ;)

DeletedUser1633

he sed it september october time so may be another world

DeletedUser

i would join but

1) smae reason as noise
2) im on so many wrlds...

DeletedUser

I would say sign me up, but put me as maybe. I will obviously have a new user by then ;) But it depends if W2 is a success or not tbh ;)

DeletedUser

One more thing, it should be (4/3)*pi*r^3
Surface area is 4pi*r^2

DeletedUser

Please don't tell me this tribe is going to be full of math equations. I am over doing the harder maths at my school.

DeletedUser

You can't drop out as you haven't even joined yet. Another thing my name is spelt Iain not Ian you tard:icon_biggrin:

I have joined. No name loves me so much he included me right away.
And I don't care what your name is. If I didm I would have spelt it correctly.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I am afraid, Iain, I have put Extra in, because he is epic.