404 and U.U merge ;)

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: Is this true? lol.

3rd merge, and only just infront of Bi!.

DeletedUser1410

lol
Not a full merge just picking some members lol

DeletedUser

Grrrr, recruiting inside my CR :mad:
I hope little one has as much respect as the other local 404s!

DeletedUser

I bet you did m8 !!!

lol
Not a full merge just picking some members lol

And how did you get those members bud ???
Im sure we'd all love to hear what you did and didnt do LOL :lol:

And as if you didnt know m8 this is CM....CC was my user on W1 !!

DeletedUser1410

And how did you get those members bud ???
Im sure we'd all love to hear what you did and didnt do LOL :lol:

And as if you didnt know m8 this is CM....CC was my user on W1 !!

I didn't do anything?
You ran out on your tribe as they and all of 404 know, then the duke had to go out, so set me as sitter?
They didn't like it, I can see why, but U.U was ran poorly and thats why it failed nothing to do with what I did or didn't do.
Look in the mirror before you through things around.
And now look were you are in a dead end tribe all beaten up by little old 404

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: Is this true? lol.

3rd merge, and only just infront of Bi!.

Why is that that every time 404 bring in some decent members, Bi seem to think its a merge - we are simply picking off the decent members from a failing tribe.

Its not like Bi are in such a place to comment right now with their recent recruitment drive, seemed like anyone could have got in to make up the 1M point mark. (and so much for the cull after words)

DeletedUser

Why is that that every time 404 bring in some decent members, Bi seem to think its a merge - we are simply picking off the decent members from a failing tribe.

Because you used to be called Frick! until you merged into someone else to save yourselves.

Oh snap.

DeletedUser

Why is that that every time 404 bring in some decent members, Bi Smile? seem to think its a merge - we are simply picking off the decent members from a failing tribe.

Its not like Bi are in such a place to comment right now with their recent recruitment drive, seemed like anyone could have got in to make up the 1M point mark. (and so much for the cull after words)

Corrected. Smile is speaking for himself, everything he says doesnt speak for the whole tribe. Others may have different oppinions.

DeletedUser

Five people have been kicked since (not including those who rejoined).
We will have a maximum of 40 members in the tribe.

DeletedUser857

Because you used to be called Frick! until you merged into someone else to save yourselves.

Oh snap.

Sorry, just to take a look at that post.

Your saying that Frick! merged into MH to save themselves? From what exactly?

As far as know, there were no serious threats to Frick! at time of merging into MH.

DeletedUser

well, besides MH (if they weren't a threat then they wouldn't have been a good candidate to merge with) and there own signs of internal collapse that provoked them into the merge.

DeletedUser

Five people have been kicked since (not including those who rejoined).
We will have a maximum of 40 members in the tribe.

Our recruitment is flexible, if we get a large glut of top-20 players who wish to have the privilege of joining Bi!, then we will recruit the said 5 members. Its not a quota, we are just very selective.

Ofc, I am not suggesting we look at solely points, I'm just giving a hypothetical example, so don't accuse Bi! of being pointwhores; we are rightfully renowned as arguably the strongest tribe on UK4, and with good reason.