DeletedUser

First War?

Well here it is

Suited and Booted

prroo.jpg

You can kinda figured who's allied with who

amiright!

DeletedUser

Really a war already whats the point only going to slow you down not a bad thing for other tribes tho :)

DeletedUser

One of our barons replies to USSR read as follows.

Jim Boob today at 20:56
You killed them off, just out of curiosity, how do you go about killing off a tribe and getting >2.5k OD?

But that is besides the point your members cant be that loyal considering I recruited your rank 1 with 1 simple mass recruit mail.

O and just to point out the reason we left that last tribe and formed this one because the leadership declared on you and we decided it was a stupid thing to do, now you have replicated that stupid act.

TheRussian today at 21:01
we didn't send a mail around we know allot of people on this game and friends of friends joined so that's delt with

killing off a tribe even means when they change their name/ dispand

like white heart lane when the company changed it
same players different name

we got no apology we got nothing and yet its the same members from the tribe

all we got when we started was an insult and war declared

Jim Boob today at 21:56
I am sorry but bluntly the parts of that mail that were not irrelevant were down right stupid, if you want to continue your pre cat war feel free, it does not bother us.

It is pointless at this stage, tho hopefully we can keep the animosity levels high until wars actualy make any difference :)

DeletedUser

USSR will not last long on this world they dont know what they are doing pre cat war what damage do they think they are going to do lmao

Nauzhror

Reaction score
USSR will not last long on this world they dont know what they are doing pre cat war what damage do they think they are going to do lmao

They have enough members to spike the farms of every member of SHAC and cripple your growth.

If anything I'd ask what damage do you think you're going to do?

Quality out-muscles quantity at some stages of the game, but this isn't one of them.

DeletedUser

Did i say i was going to do any damage to them ...... no i didnt. But time will tell

DeletedUser

They have enough members to spike the farms of every member of SHAC and cripple your growth.

If anything I'd ask what damage do you think you're going to do?

Quality out-muscles quantity at some stages of the game, but this isn't one of them.

Apart from the scouts we use to check our areas are clean. and the troop numbers and micro farming we do combined with our clusters means that we maybe loose 4 troops to a spike max, but then wil quite often clear that wall less spike b4 they get the chance to recall it.... AND the fact that with travel times and positions, it would damage their growth even more than ours..... And the fact that I scouted 5 wolves vills last night (part of the war and a chosen allie of USSR) and their troop count was poor to say the least.

Could they cause us problems yes. would it cause greater problems for themselves yes.

Would it cripple us. I would certainly hope not!!! We are better than that at least!

We dont think we are going to do them damage at this point, thats the whole point. Whats laughable is that they think they can damage us at this stage.... plus the fact that with all of the above taken into account. A decleration at this stage is still a tad silly :) One of the first reasons that Damn. dissolved in the first place.

DeletedUser10033

TheRussian today at 21:01
we didn't send a mail around we know allot of people on this game and friends of friends joined so that's delt with

Not my place to state what seems to be obvious....:icon_surprised:

10 players or there abouts in most 13x13's. And just mass recruited around me. To stack that many players in any tribe is what's called mass recruiting. And if a player with less tham 200 points when top players are reaching 400. is not mass recruiting. What else is. :icon_confused:

So if theres any players with 26 points, pretend to know someone in their tribe. Quantity not quality seems to be the order of the day.:lol:

DeletedUser

This shows the quality that USSR possesses or lack of. Rumour has it that they are aiming for a 4th and 5th family tribe by the end of the upcoming week. Does this not say it all, really!?

They won't go far, but at this stage noobs in numbers can spell danger if one or two know remotely knows what to do. Regardless, they have highlighted some major rookie errors, and what a catalogue all in one.

So noobs in numbers, can seriously hinder even the most elite tribes but not receive benefits from it. Except hinder each others growth..

Congrats, you just give others an easy opportunity too outgrow you at leisure. :lol:

Good luck SHAC :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

TheRussian on 21.03. at 23:43
hello there

you looking for a tribe that is hard working and is driving its members

we would like to formally ask you to join our tribe

this message ^^^ was sent to every member of MEOW except the duke :icon_rolleyes:

That by definition is mass recruiting is it not?

DeletedUser3312

*Reads this thread*

I will be amused when SHAC members get attacked because of it.

DeletedUser

If any of my mine and FS's members can not dodge/defend/find and deal with spikes appropriatly, then I will be very upset.

I am getting the impression that the USSR are mass recruiting to use less experianced or newer players as cannon fodder, if that starts to be the case then I will personally do everything I can to end the dukes game, even at the cost of my own account.

A war is one thing, a Duke using mass recruitment to hide behind less experianced players is another thing.

You know what, im starting to think that rather than laugh, im starting to feel a bit sorry for the members of the USSR family, especialy Wolves who have 5 players next to me. Im not overly agressive in my areas generaly, but now it looks like I am going to have to ruin those peoples game at such an early stage because their duke decided he wanted to get involved in a war for no reason, or at least no good reason!

I dont look forward to SHAC players getting attacked either, not because im worried they will slow us down, but because it would be the leadership of USSR showing that they have no intention of trying to make something out of their millions of players other than using them for their own ends

DeletedUser3312

You're putting too much thought into it. There isn't a mass uber secret long term plan of inviting loads of players just to launch at the enemy for future world domination. No. They're doing it because they can. They're like a one goal tribe of noobs trying to do the next exciting thing.

Become the most powerful tribe in the world (tick)

What's next? Well you've just given them the answer.
So like I said, I will be amused when SHAC players get attacked because of this.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
If any of my mine and FS's members can not dodge/defend/find and deal with spikes appropriatly

If they're good enough to spike properly you'd have no defense for it other than getting your start absolutely destroyed.

Mind, I don't think they're good enough to pull it off, but if as an example I wanted to kill a tribe's growth at this stage I'd join USSR and pull their strings to suit my ends to great success.

DeletedUser

but if as an example I wanted to kill a tribe's growth at this stage I'd join USSR and pull their strings to suit my ends to great success.

But if (as an example) you were to do that, then surely I would simply spike all your barbs, release your IGN and dstroy your already rocky start up as well? :p

Nauzhror

Reaction score
But if (as an example) you were to do that, then surely I would simply spike all your barbs, release your IGN and dstroy your already rocky start up as well? :p

I don't care nearly enough about how quickly I grow for any of that to be a deciding factor.