#631 24 hour x 125

DeletedUser

The round says it's a 24 hour, where as it's a 12 hour. Also, it has sleep mode, and it's 12 hours, just sayin' thats wrong :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser11281

please someone of the admins that cares about speed rounds [no offense to anyone] listen this

i ve played in different countrys speed rounds many times, england speed round players are minimum..listen bit those minimum players advices about what kind of speed you should put or else players wont be intrested and eventually nobody will play..

DeletedUser11006

the next rounds are shit... 12hours on speed 125? than has rank 1 usually 10k points at the and...
and speed 50 on 2 days... i think rank 1 has not more than 100k points...

DeletedUser

They've fixed it.

But really, start a round at midnight, no thanks :S

DeletedUser11281

for godshake stop putting only 12hours and that big speed rounds...there are few players playing...put some 3-4 hours speeds so we enjoy it and more people start playing

DeletedUser9006

please someone of the admins that cares about speed rounds [no offense to anyone] listen this

i ve played in different countrys speed rounds many times, england speed round players are minimum..listen bit those minimum players advices about what kind of speed you should put or else players wont be intrested and eventually nobody will play..

The 50 speed round was a suggestion in the suggestions thread. The 24 hour round is now 24 hours.
Please do place your suggestions in the suggestions thread. Dabookman has left as speed admin, the rounds at the moment are last minute fill ins.
Any suggestions you may have are very welcome in the suggestions thread :)

DeletedUser11281

the admin who put the curent speed rounds have skype so we can communicate with him ??

DeletedUser

Why he leave and are you looking for replacements as I know some people who are interested :)