A Big Thank You

DeletedUser

I'd like to thank all the members of ~AKP~, who have agreed to not attack my good friend Keith, who I used to coplay.

Keith is currently in hospital, and just out of intensive care after a major operation. He is a member of R~A~C.

Obviously both tribes are at war, and Keith was being targeted.

Once contacted and told of Keiths situation, the guys in ~AKP~ not only agreed to stop attacks on him, but offered to give the village they had taken back to him (at least this is what I've been told).

Now I don't know about anyone else, but it gladdens my heart to know people will act this way.

Once again, thank you all in ~AKP~

DeletedUser

Nice to see an act of kindness and maturity in the game normally it is too far and few between them

DeletedUser

I couldn't agree more. An extremely mature and fair recation to hearing of Keiths current medical condition.

So many thanks to the members of ~AKP~ for such a great attitude and playing the game the way it was supposed to be played.

DeletedUser

close juke, we are going to show keith grace but the villages we took without knowledege of his situation will stay ~akp~ but if anyone on our side ignores the nap with keith that we have set up and takes a villa we will be giving it back :)

we at ~akp~ wish keith a speedy recovery

DeletedUser

close juke, we are going to show keith grace but the villages we took without knowledege of his situation will stay ~akp~ but if anyone on our side ignores the nap with keith that we have set up and takes a villa we will be giving it back :)

we at ~akp~ wish keith a speedy recovery

Thanks for clarifying

DeletedUser8468

It's a fine gesture by the lads at ~AKP~. A true warriors conduct and a lesson for us all for the treatment of our foes.

Thanks guys for this special dispensation given.

DeletedUser5450

its only fair, attacking someone who cannot be there to defend themselves would just be low.

hope u get well soon keith :)

DeletedUser3371

Can we rep a tribe? :)

Well done guys, to all at ~AKP~ , I simply want to acknowledge your sportsmanship with those who have already done the same.:icon_cool:

Best wishes to Keith on a speedy recovery.:luck:

DeletedUser7684

All the best to him...never something you want to hear about anybody...I am sure he will pull through.

DeletedUser8385

everyone at gold wishes him well.

good to see from apk.

DeletedUser

great sportsmanship, i salute.. it must be asked though, will you be stacking him while the cease fire is on him or was that a no no as part of the deal? just curios :cool:

the deal is not to use the account troops against ~akp~ in the war, so basically the account reamins inactive and keith comes back to his account full of troops and war ready

DeletedUser

wow, quickest recovery to Keith and amazing act from AKP, good to see we still have some of our human nature with us.

DeletedUser

Well done lads (and lasses) - respecting your enemy and proving it is the first step onto the ladder of victory!!

DeletedUser

Good to see this kind of sportsmanship. Fastest of recovery to Keith, and cheers for those involved this act of good faith.

DeletedUser

Here Here. Well done! We know there are class acts in UK6......

DeletedUser

Any news yet on keith recovery?

Not that we are getting itchy fingers to launch on him :lol:

just want to know if anyone has heard how he is doing :)