A Big Thank You

DeletedUser

Nice to see some genuine kindness here...hope Keith is better very soon...send him my best wishes:)

DeletedUser

just to let all know keith is back and playing,

fantastic to hear your better mate. :)

game on :spear: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser8802

Probably the most un-popular answer out here to say atm: By playing this game as it is meant to be - those attacks shouldn't have stopped. As from sportmanship and human kindness: great! As from idea of a war game - wrong!

DeletedUser

Probably the most un-popular answer out here to say atm: By playing this game as it is meant to be - those attacks shouldn't have stopped. As from sportmanship and human kindness: great! As from idea of a war game - wrong!

i think you need to get real, this is the difference between real life and a game. this my friend is a game not real warfare. The full story has not been printed here and neither will it, but we did the right thing by not attacking his account

DeletedUser8802

i think you need to get real, this is the difference between real life and a game. this my friend is a game not real warfare. The full story has not been printed here and neither will it, but we did the right thing by not attacking his account

As I said - good if we are talking about humanity.

DeletedUser9005

Thats good respect, I've seen it before on W2, Where a tribe member of mines daughter went into hospital with a life threatening illness, G.F and -TV- stopped all attacks.

Its respect, You can hate the account on the game, But you've got to respect the player.. Besides! Its a game.

DeletedUser9005

Nah, You've gotta give respect.. Yes, Its the last thing he could worry about, but he doesn't want to come back after an awful time, to find out what he's been spending time on, has just gone.

DeletedUser

I would put it on "continue attacks" part as if someone is in hospital, a coumputer game would be the last thing for him to worry about.

would you be thankful if you came back to find your account was still there and a tribe you were at war with showed you grace so you could continue to play the game?

DeletedUser1728

I think you missed the part I highlighted. There are always other targets and other villages. It's about respect for the player behind the keyboard. Besides, it's always much more fun playing the game against people who play back, otherwise we may as well all just noble barbs.

DeletedUser

notificer, god forbid anything happens to you out of our control.

Anyway how are my villages building? I will mail you my village build as it will save me some time rebulding them.
emoticon-00105-wink.gif

DeletedUser8802

notificer, god forbid anything happens to you out of our control.

Anyway how are my villages building? I will mail you my village build as it will save me some time rebulding them.
emoticon-00105-wink.gif

They are building up well. :) Building D 24/7 ;)

On a side note. Do you know the saying: Don't tell me what to do and I wont tell you where to go? ;)

If you think that it is so easy to take my villas...:icon_rolleyes:

6a00e553b601d68834011570b2957f970b-800wi

DeletedUser8385

lol your surrounded by jbox, and the only reason you are not being eaten is that your close to the smeg front and your not important enough to even attack... you have a big mouth for such a small account.

DeletedUser6748

On a side note. Do you know the saying: Don't tell me what to do and I wont tell you where to go? ;)

And you wonder why we say no to your requests for an invite.

DeletedUser8782

Dont worry im coming for you soon, your in my expansion route :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8802

lol your surrounded by jbox, and the only reason you are not being eaten is that your close to the smeg front and your not important enough to even attack... you have a big mouth for such a small account.

Yh I don't stand a chance since my account is too small, but that does not mean I should stay quiet when someone is laughing in my face.

And you wonder why we say no to your requests for an invite.

Yh I am still wondering about it. SAid nothing wrong, just pointed out that someone's mouth is even bigger than my. :icon_wink:

Dont worry im coming for you soon, your in my expansion route :icon_rolleyes:

k, waiting for ya. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser8802

True. :) But is there anything else left for me to wait for? Don't think so.