A Chaos Theory Production Presents...

DeletedUser

A Theory Production Presents...
A PnP about T4H - Also known as The Four Horsemen Family
(Ok, So It is set before they changed there names; they were still a family)

This is also T4H declaring on Theory as they're too chicken to do it themselves

Let's start, with a little message from there leader :)

nqzfqa.png

So while i'm sure you are all cowering let's look at another message...
2w7irtw.png

So I went for a little chat, surely he was quite a social person being a leader and all.
15hkh21.png

That was a little insight to there amazing leader, DRebel, now onto the forums:
j6qro5.png

You what? When? Ok, can someone explain why there name was TRUE? :s

Onto their domination plans :)
2qtcwaq.png

Wow! I want to be just like this guy, he’s very intelligent:
Points = Scary! RaWr! >;]

Too the diplomacy list!

2yts360.png

Well the diplomacy is interesting…

At least they’re active :D

10e1w5s.png

Ahh.. about that ;) Na, I'm kidding...

314rwba.png

9k1htk.png

5v0w8n.png

A Grand total of 3 scroll downs.. :p Sweet!

Second-Guessing it guys?
jzgyvr.png

-Seary96
My First PnP Give Me A Chance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Awesome work. I love how .smile has his very own thread dedicated to him.

DeletedUser

Nicee alot better than mine but meh I was doing it rough cause I was getting bored of waiting for YGP to do it. :\

DeletedUser6756

lol a great read for a first time and even better for a first timer :icon_biggrin: erm loved the support section though defense in numbers LOOOL i dont think so :icon_twisted: families = fail in my eyes still :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

We began on this world as T.R.T who are now Theory, and T.R.T1 who is now TRUE
. - Correction you're now a 3 piece family and we are a tribe with less than 50 members. We are completely different from T.R.T

We came here as a family tribe from world 2, very shortly after coming here, T.R.T wanted out of the family for no reason at all, we had them down as allies.
- You don't pay much attention, many of the members wanted change, they didn't want to be a mass-recruiting tribe all over again.

They broke away, got spied by some dude, renamed and called themselves Theory, we still had them as allies, where as, they then had no status with us we were informed.
- We broke away because we got spied, it showed some people the truth of there ways, we told all our allies that we were not keeping any relations and all (about 5 I think) of our alliances and NAPs were dropped.

we shared info with T.R.T all the time, they never shared any with us, we kept them up to date on everything in T.R.T1, they never kept us up to date on anything at all.
- Uhu, maybe you could check the externals, it took one of your members to post it on your forum for you to notice. Why should we, we have no relations.

I mailed chance01 all the time, his replys got fewer and fewer to my mails.
- Not my fault :icon_rolleyes: Judging from that PM you don't seem the friendliest person to talk to. :lol:

I mailed them regarding our status to be told we had none, I offered them a nap, they told me their council and tribe had voted against it, as good as threw it back at us, I was told they didnt like how I ran things in TRUE.
We already told you our status with everybody - several times! You offered and we rejected, do you declare spear-war on everybody who doesn't accept to become part of your huggle society?

This was not about SonOfAbeach and Seary, all of Theory had a helping hand in how we came to where we are now, we used respect, friendship, loyalty and honour with them, they threw all of that back in our faces.
Wait, where did this come from? (ps. it's SunOffABeach :icon_razz:)

Frankly, they are getting off lightly just being farmed.
So.. please enlighten me to what else you are going to do at this stage.

Kaboom!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6786

My first post ever!

Hi, folks - I registered just to respond to this. I started out in the original TRUE, then was ORDERED to go to a newly made tribe of a few TRUE members who left to form another tribe. Not knowing any better, I followed orders and did so. I remained with this new tribe (now THEORY) long enough to see that their way of running a tribe was utter chaos (having been in Jungle tribe on UK3, who at the time I gave them my villages when I had to quit were kickin' butt), so I chose to go back to the first tribe. No tribe is perfect, of course, but I am content with the way things are being done in my tribe. Theory's idea of support when under attack was to send a message saying 'oh my! so-and-so is under attack! somebody send some support!' Now I know the adage that family tribes don't survive, and this is my first experience being in a 'family', but we are doing quite well so far. I almost feel sorry for Theory ... almost.

DeletedUser

Your are funny guy Radarr, I can see why they brought you on board here, they needed some low life in control instead of the decent members who were in control on W2.

Thats fine tho, all is fair in war, post away, you and your tribe are but a foot note on this world, I can assure you of this little but TRUE lol fact.

DeletedUser

The feeling is mutual Mariana (ps. the mail asking you to go over to Theory actually said you have the choice to remain to go to T.R.T1 or to join us at Theory :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

Should I post some attack reports to show how well TRUE supports their members?

DeletedUser

Not by your tribe, and if you want rep for your PnP, you have to make it.

DeletedUser

we shared info with T.R.T all the time, they never shared any with us, we kept them up to date on everything in T.R.T1, they never kept us up to date on anything at all.

This just shows your stupidity surely, keep giving infomation without getting any in return, great way to run a tribe, you sure know what your doing there:icon_confused:

I mailed chance01 all the time, his replys got fewer and fewer to my mails.

Another clear sign, that really, you should of picked up on.

This was not about SonOfAbeach and Seary, all of Theory had a helping hand in how we came to where we are now, we used respect, friendship, loyalty and honour with them, they threw all of that back in our faces.

Respect,friendship and honour? Owww, i think you used all them things aswell when you broke away from TRUE in W2. And then had the audacity to steal our name in this world.

Surely its no wounder we dont want to be "related" with a tribe like yours.
But thats just my Two cence, but then again,what do i know :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6726

@ DRebel.

You might want to get your facts right before you sprout off too much.

One of your dukes/barons i forget/dont care which he is.

This was sent purely as an exercise to see how low you guys would go.

Or do you not know what your own members are up to??

morning star on 13.03. at 18:02
hi,

I understand that you guys have a few problems with a couple of members within our tribe, namely [player]seary96[/player] and [player]TheSunOffABeach[/player].

What have they done to antagonize your members?? I ask this so i can take action against them, possibly even dismiss them from the tribe.

If they are the main cause of the problems and i were to remove them would this make our situation more agreeable??

Regards,

[player]morning star[/player]
[ally]theory[/ally] diplomat

jugjules on 14.03. at 08:42
hi,

Have to be quite frank with you, could go on all day about the way we have been treated by the tribe, (but frankly cant be bothered now, there is no return from this.

We know you have info on whats happening and are trying to patch the holes but there is not a patch big enough.
A couple of new farms will delay the attacks for now, maybe this can be fixed in the future as those two are our main problem with theory.
It is sad that this is the way it has had to end but only have yourselfs to thank for that.

[player]jugjules[/player]

DeletedUser

Hi, folks - I registered just to respond to this. I started out in the original TRUE, then was ORDERED to go to a newly made tribe of a few TRUE members who left to form another tribe. Not knowing any better, I followed orders and did so. I remained with this new tribe (now THEORY) long enough to see that their way of running a tribe was utter chaos (having been in Jungle tribe on UK3, who at the time I gave them my villages when I had to quit were kickin' butt), so I chose to go back to the first tribe. No tribe is perfect, of course, but I am content with the way things are being done in my tribe. Theory's idea of support when under attack was to send a message saying 'oh my! so-and-so is under attack! somebody send some support!' Now I know the adage that family tribes don't survive, and this is my first experience being in a 'family', but we are doing quite well so far. I almost feel sorry for Theory ... almost.

Are you sure you were in Theory? This doesn't describe us at all >_<

DeletedUser6786

Radarr, no, it didn't. It just said leave and join the new tribe with no explanation of why. The explanation came later (which I didn't understand, and still don't, something about spies?), and TheSunOffABeach, actually it was seary's mail (which I deleted or I would show it) which asked for support in that way. Basically, you guys were just not very organised, but that's to be expected at the beginning of a world. I am sure you're doing much better now. I have nothing against you guys, but I just went back to the old tribe because there was really no reason to leave it in the first place, plus it has more females in it and I don't feel so lonely.

Also, you guys told me if I left, don't ask to come back, so I didn't! ;)

DeletedUser

Nicee alot better than mine but meh I was doing it rough cause I was getting bored of waiting for YGP to do it. :\
I'm sowwy :3

I liked Radarr, better than Steven's ;3

Also, Lost~ is an enemy? xD I don't think anyone has logged into an account there for ~a week.