A clash of ideologies.

DeletedUser

Well said Fogg I agree 100% about the huggerz boooooooo.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser4961

It's start anyway

I guess this is a start. Loyalty seemed to save quite a few Dynis villages over the last 24 hours :(

Side 1:

Tribes: ui:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Dynis
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 0
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 187,566
Side 2: 31,950
Difference: 155,616

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 125,801
Difference: 125,801

image.php

DeletedUser

Cheers for the stats update, certainly seems like ui have got the ball rolling. Let's hope Dynis put up a wee bit of a fight

DeletedUser

Not a bad first op but come on funky get more nobles on the same seconds to make things more smexy :p

Still nice ;)

DeletedUser

Hrrrm in an attempt to not entirely derail this thread... If Jungle are mass-recruiters with an average point per player almost 100k higher than everyone else save for Rumble, what do that make the rest of the world? We've had the fewest members in the top 20 period for the last several months. The instant we invite more players to the mix, you have a hay day eh?

While on the topic of "refugees" how about Egg who used our inviting Ruffus as an excuse to recruit 3 utterly poor players from -LoM- to try and bolster their ranks?

It's very easy to spout nonsense when you A.) Don't know what you're talking about, and B.) Ignore the rest of the world's nonsense as well. Get a room, though it seems like someone else already made that implication. :icon_wink:

Oh, and 23.... Be happy we didn't make it 35 and totawlly ninja your guy's 1k village milestone and rank 1... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

lol we are very (war) rusty :<

Not acceptable!

Come on put on a show :p

Off topic: Regarding jungle hugging or whatever, yes i can see it being considered as mass recruiting altho only being a couple of members but being on a small world like this it is alot in comparison. But then again, people quit/go inactive and every good tribe needs new active players to replace the old ones. It all depends on if the leaders can control there invite button. :lol:

I personally prefer solo but im to sociable to do that. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

If Jungle stays out then this should remain interesting. But considering that Jack in the Green implied there would be a fight with Dynis....I would assume the rumors and speculation was correct.

If the above statement is correct and Jungle is hitting Dynis than I guess everyone enjoys a good gang-bang and it's obvious who will win...

Ofcourse they will stay out matey, Jungles with dirty hands? lol

You may find they will do a repeat of the MH 'spat?' and get one or two of their military geniouses to join ui if you start to give them some stick???

If I were you I would pray for that! Boy did Ka and crazy's knowledge make a difference L.O.L

GO DYNIS!!!!!!!! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I guess only time will tell the outcome.

I guess everyone enjoys a good gang-bang

Very bad use of laguage? Do you know what a gangbang is? Thats quite offesnive, how can tribes have a gangbang?

It is very bad use of the Enligh laguage (not that i know of good use/ well i do...)

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=define:+gangbang&meta=

I don't think tribes can actaully do that ^^

On topic: I think ui: will elimate Dynis from the north.

My person opinio is that Dynis will not put up a fight and will just fall like so many other tribes we have seen. Rise quickly and .... fall as fast as Hussain Bolts runs a hundred metres

DeletedUser

Very bad use of laguage? Do you know what a gangbang is? Thats quite offesnive, how can tribes have a gangbang?

It is very bad use of the Enligh laguage (not that i know of good use/ well i do...)

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=define:+gangbang&meta=

I don't think tribes can actaully do that ^^

Gang-bang: The act of multiple players attacking the same target. Or on a larger scale, multiple tribes attacking the same tribe. Typically done to high ranking players/tribes, by lesser ranking players/tribes, whose main ambition is to take the #1 spot and, poetically, wait to be gangbanged themselves.

From
here

Oh, and viva la ui:

DeletedUser

Gang-bang: The act of multiple players attacking the same target. Or on a larger scale, multiple tribes attacking the same tribe. Typically done to high ranking players/tribes, by lesser ranking players/tribes, whose main ambition is to take the #1 spot and, poetically, wait to be gangbanged themselves.

From here

Oh, and viva la ui:

In english it sounds bad ;)

DeletedUser4817

Also unnecessary. Dynis have lost 7 members, including 2 council/near-council types since UI declared. Down about 700,000 points.

Amazing what a little rumour will do when propagated :). Thanks to those who did so.

DeletedUser

Also unnecessary. Dynis have lost 7 members, including 2 council/near-council types since UI declared. Down about 700,000 points.

Amazing what a little rumour will do when propagated :). Thanks to those who did so.

Your welcomes ;)

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Guys, this thread is about UI: and Dynsi, not Jungle and its clear mass recruitment standards (that was a joke btw :lol:). But no seriously, keep the jungle bashing out of it. Make a thread if you want to attack Jungle.[/ke]

DeletedUser

[ke]Guys, this thread is about UI: and Dynsi, not Jungle and its clear mass recruitment standards (that was a joke btw :lol:). But no seriously, keep the jungle bashing out of it. Make a thread if you want to attack Jungle.[/ke]

Yes! back to ui: vs dynis
Side 1:
Tribes: ui:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Dynis
Players: sirr andrew

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Difference: 21

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 202,917
Difference: 202,917

image.php

Ofcourse they will stay out matey, Jungles with dirty hands? lol

You may find they will do a repeat of the MH 'spat?' and get one or two of their military geniouses to join ui if you start to give them some stick???

If I were you I would pray for that! Boy did Ka and crazy's knowledge make a difference L.O.L

GO DYNIS!!!!!!!! :icon_biggrin:

this is clearly fogg. can you get banned for multi accounting the forums? :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Only if one of your accounts has been banned.[/ke]

Nauzhror

Reaction score
[ke]Only if one of your accounts has been banned.[/ke]

Just a clarification so no one tries to use this comment against you later.

If you have two forum accounts and each has 3 active infractions you are considered to be banned as well. (ie. 6+ infractions on any combination of your forum accounts equates to being banned, not just 6 on the same one)

DeletedUser

I'm not fogg, though I am a fan of his! lol

The name was a little friendly knock at fogg as he is what inspired me to join the forums!

If your'e a little stupid, or don't quite understand what I mean by my name being a friendly knock, look it up.

DeletedUser

Gratz ui:, looks like it's going well. Guess you won't be wanting our "military geniuses" anymoar? :icon_razz: Ooops, shouldn't have said that on the forumz.

I digress, gratz!

DeletedUser

Also unnecessary. Dynis have lost 7 members, including 2 council/near-council types since UI declared
13 members

Date Tribe Rank Members Points Villages OD ODA ODD
05/02/2010 Dynis 10 -22 -1,905,619 -263 -9,731,721 -6,799,320 +2,932,401
04/02/2010 Dynis 9 -27 -2,127,724 -295 -10,002,813 -7,834,726 -2,168,087
03/02/2010 Dynis 6 -32 -2,837,185 -383 +10,179,478 +8,005,263 +2,174,215
02/02/2010 Dynis 6 =35 +2,924,608 +401 +9,987,929 +7,900,582 +2,087,347

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk3/index.php?page=tribe&id=4637

:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: