A Continent At War

DeletedUser

NEPH.jpg

So the tribes of K46 have decided to form an alliance against The Nephilim. I am not against this as it is their best hope. However this has distracted Mr Wuffles away from his obsession with his chew toy.

pink_poodle.jpg

The allies are Apoc-C Apoc-D Apoc-F Apoc-W SWA P.G.N Avaz

The Nephilim wish the brave campaigners all the luck in their venture, but are becomming increasingly irritated with this distraction.

irritated-thumb.jpg

Until now The Nephilim have paid little attention to this and yet the brave campaigners are still experiencing some very hard times. Wuffles even said grrrrrr yesterday as he ate a postman.

RIP Pat

postman-pat.jpg

Sorry kids

So it is time to let the brave campainers know that the troubles so far:

Side 1:
Tribes: NEPH
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Apoc-C Apoc-D Apoc-F Apoc-W SWA P.G.N Avaz
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 254
Side 2: 491
Difference: 237

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 20
Difference: 50

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,648,873
Side 2: 1,355,057
Difference: 293,816

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 412,134
Side 2: 146,434
Difference: 265,700

image.php

Are nothing and that the eye of The Nephilim is turning towards them.

The Eye is Upon You

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can I also but in :) Half of APOC's taking were from Jack the Fun who just happened to be gifting his villas just as APOC attacked. They got a free 5 good villas but also battered their poor little hearts out against the wall of the two villages i managed to secure :):):)

DeletedUser

Most interesting thing going on in this world...which isnt saying much :D
Go Neph!

DeletedUser

Thank you very much Deathwatch :) The world does seem to be grinding to a halt atm isn't it :p

DeletedUser5582

Thank you very much Deathwatch :) The world does seem to be grinding to a halt atm isn't it :p

How can you say that?! Wuffles the dog is eating postmen (really we need to see some proof on this as think he goes yip rather than woof!)

TFF have munched X family and are now tucking in to the the spins offs.

Rumble folded and then were reborn into Boxxy!

Sparks has delirium and whose only cure is eating red smarties!

Family tribes still exist!

Jungle died a sad death.

SPQR will probably still have comments how they haven't been "tested" yet as every one they fight crumbles.

Egg still have the world's worst poster who even as I speak is probably rating a siggie somewhere and may shortly be going blind :icon_eek:

grinding to a halt?! I think not!

DeletedUser

Egg still have the world's worst poster who even as I speak is probably rating a siggie somewhere and may shortly be going blind :icon_eek:

I like siggy's. I can't be asked these days. My eyes are beating in, how did you guess?

Yes, I wear glasses :lol:

And I have been on siggy page today will do shortly xD.

DeletedUser5582

I like siggy's. I can't be asked these days. My eyes are beating in, how did you guess?

Yes, I wear glasses :lol:

And I have been on siggy page today will do shortly xD.

must have been a lucky guess....!

DeletedUser

Mr. Chief nice PnP.

However, your stats I don't like you should just put the war stats with opposite sides

or

group each set of stats together so it easy to extract information.

DeletedUser

All those ribes have declared on us so they are grouped for that reason.

DeletedUser

A word about our 'honourable' Oponents.

The actions of Apoc have even made Mr Wuffles go to his basket in disgust:

cloudk9-dog-bed-smoocher-pink-poodle.jpg

A tribe that hangs out it's members to dry does not deserve the respect of others. Apoc have developed the ulimate tactic of honour and team work. If a member is being nobled, they boot them, makes the stats look better you know.

Well I can hear the world all saying the same word in usison. A message to Apoc:

shame_inv.jpg

I truly hope you guys are proud of yourselves, give yourselves a pat on the back, maybe engage in a smug grin.

smug2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: NEPH
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Apoc-C Apoc-D Apoc-F Apoc-W SWA P.G.N Avaz Avaz-2
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 21
Difference: 55

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 448,289
Side 2: 156,370
Difference: 291,919

image.php

DeletedUser

its true the world does seem quite quiet really. I think it is cause it is still pretty near beggining. The good tribes are just munching away at all the easy prey and nearly free vills still. Hopefully won't be long before people realise they have run out of freebees and have a decent war.