A count to 2012

• Thread starter DeletedUser11204
  • Start date

DeletedUser

it fascinates me that there're four mods all dedicated to msg. Officially, i mean. OT has no mods, and whilst it's died off a lot it's still more active than this.

DeletedUser

We're not really dedicated to MSG. My job is to mod speed mostly, I've never even used my powers in this part of the forum. The community section is Phil's domain and he is way more active than anybody and everybody.

DeletedUser

Didn't know MF was alive, haven't spoken to him since w1 .uk I think... Though I guess it could've been someone different.

Any rate I never really got the impression modding was that severe here, though looking back to early MSG the other day did see we didn't have mods early on, wonder what caused the change.

Also is this to 2013 now? Not that we'll reach I guess

DeletedUser

Aye. OT doesn't have a mod, but MF talks on OT almost exclusively and so mods it to make his experience there better.

He's part of the reason I'm here, truth be told.

DeletedUser

Modding was pretty severe here awhile back, there was a bit of bad business around then. Since then though I'd like to say we aren't as heavy handed.

16..4?

DeletedUser

I'm going to say I kind of remember it but not quite. Clearly what happened was so horrific I'm repressing it.

166 ;)

DeletedUser4083

We have that many mods with powers over the MSG forums just in case chaos does happen, at least one of us is online to deal with it. And I wouldn't say that I am like MF (he is a much nicer person than I am :p), but yeah it is good to be involved in the community, rather than just lurking and silently striking when someone does something wrong :)

Oh and fyi think this thread is redundant now as it was only meant to be for before 2013 :p