a few questions - haven't played in a few years...

DeletedUser

flags, militia, new premium account stuff, and that damn startup guide are all new to me. i got the jist of how they work, just wondering if you like this new stuff and if it even makes a difference later in game. also what happened to zomgtw? the site get taken down?

DeletedUser11866

flags - can be very useful in all stages of the game for obvious reasons
militia - can be useful at the early start up
premium account stuff ? Account manager ? Farm assistant ? yes they help a lot in the latter stages of the game. Scripts allowed on this server are different however so you might want to check that out before using anything.

I enjoy most of the 'new' features though some premium features and the flags are not things I like that much.

DeletedUser

flags seem like an unnecceseccary complication especially for us casual players. i don't think i would ever even consider using militia unless i'm gonig to start over.

but what happened to zomg though? that was the only script and bookmark i ever used

DeletedUser12806

that doesn't work but thanks.

http://zomgtw.hosted.clashrank.com/uk/0/index.php

Should work, if not its likely your browser.

what is the best way to farm without a premium account?

Even with a premium account you can't use farming scripts on the UK server. FA is only 30 pp a month, my suggestion would be to ether sell 500 resources for 30pp and use FA, do a survey for PP and use FA. Or simply use bookmark farming which can be found on the zomgtw site to help you.

http://zomgtw.hosted.clashrank.com/uk/19/bookmarker/bookmarker.php

DeletedUser

thanks, i guess its problem on my end then. that's pretty lame especially since i have 1300 premium points on the .net server and can't transfer them. innogames trying to squeeze the last bit of money they can

DeletedUser12806

thanks, i guess its problem on my end then. that's pretty lame especially since i have 1300 premium points on the .net server and can't transfer them. innogames trying to squeeze the last bit of money they can

Yeah but
200 pp = $6.00
200/30 = 6
So for 6 dollars you can have effective farming for 6 months, your paying a dollar a month to farm effectively.

Or simply trade 500 resources for 30pp someone will buy it and if not make it 600.

DeletedUser

Or simply trade 500 resources for 30pp someone will buy it and if not make it 600.

I'm still shocked at the amount of ridiculous trades for PP on the market.
Do people seriously have money to burn?

DeletedUser12829

It seems that they do judging from some of the trades I`ve benefited from. It would be interesting to see how many pp are changing hands on a daily basis amongst the stats!

It`s a great business model for the TW guys but can`t help think it would make it fairer for players if you were disadvantage by morale by spending obscene amounts on an account.

DeletedUser

It seems that they do judging from some of the trades I`ve benefited from. It would be interesting to see how many pp are changing hands on a daily basis amongst the stats!

It`s a great business model for the TW guys but can`t help think it would make it fairer for players if you were disadvantage by morale by spending obscene amounts on an account.

Wonder how many kids are out there using mummy and daddies credit cards for PP. :D

DeletedUser12806

I have made 1090 PP on this world so far and I have simply been trading extra res, not even fully trying to make pp or I would be racking it in right now :p

DeletedUser

Are there any big spenders yet?

For r1 to be growing at the pace he is without much farming (this may not be the case however), he must be spending loads.

I assume 3-5 half times on all buildings, 20% reductions on all (as he would not be able to afford the expensive buildings without waiting ages for res first).
On top of this paying 25-50 pp for 1k which I assume they must be buying a minimum of 20k/20k/20k a day to keep the growth they have.

All this with close to non-existant troop ques can lead to insane village growth.

Let's now calculate..

+1500 - 3000 pp for resources
Assuming 5 buildings a day, +300-400.