A Final Rummage...

DeletedUser

Well for my last job, I decided to present myself with a challenge. After some thought, I realised I couldn't be bothered so I went for WAW!!! instead.

Well, before I even got into the tribe, I had a little peak at the leader's profile, and it really did not disappoint...
wqvx37.jpg
OK, well he may genuinely have been nine, we may never know... :icon_confused:

Anyway, living up to expectation, my request for an invite was immediately accompanied with an invite and no reply. When I say immediately, that makes them sound active, I had to wait 6 hours before he even opened the mail...

Well, my intentions was to go and have a look at their diplomacy and see where their 'OPEN' policy has got them, but I was waylaid by there Internal announcement...
974svs.jpg
I mean, there is just so much wrong on that single page...

Moving on, I finally took a sneak peak at their diplomacy, you'll never guess who I found... Again... (Again)...
t86snl.jpg
:icon_neutral:

But whats this? There are complaints with our new hug buddies?
mtm89z.jpg
Uh huh...

But I could not dwell any longer on DHD, so I forced myself onto the matter of the forums... Unfortunately, the first thing to catch my eye was a real mystery:
23kya2f.jpg
Never fear, we have safety in numbers!!! :p

Well, I really think this final part sums up this and all other mass-recruiting nubs which plague the land...
jfxclg.jpg
Yah... I know...

Well that's it from me. Nobles come out soon and I think we can see for ourselves which tribe fall... It's been fun. Hope you enjoyed them! :icon_biggrin:

Also 2nd on tribe changes so at least I got some kind of rank from it :p

DeletedUser7450

Well for my last job, I decided to present myself with a challenge. After some thought, I realised I couldn't be bothered so I went for WAW!!! instead.

Well, before I even got into the tribe, I had a little peak at the leader's profile, and it really did not disappoint...
wqvx37.jpg
OK, well he may genuinely have been nine, we may never know... :icon_confused:

Are you serious...?

he's the leader?

We've been farming him for the past couple of days... :D

Nice work Matt.

DeletedUser

This made me chuckle. Was reading one of your other posts, saw your alias and checked you out. I saw you were in WAW and thought, "Yay! more fun!"

Tribe to win, DHD...& DHD-A

DeletedUser

Blik. I love your posts, I really do. The best ones in the UK5 forum by far and the most entertaining I've seen in a long time. Good work :D
And seriously. What is with DHD? You have to ask yourself what went through their duke's head when he established that... "Thing".

DeletedUser

Teehee! I love it. Shame it's the last one, I was secretly hoping for a WOW review, that would be comedy gold! Oh well, time to settle down!

DeletedUser

My favourite thing about this...

I sent a message to both of the tribe's dukes. One sent me the invite this morning, but like I said, it took 6 hours for him to read it. However I just received an invite from the other duke, no reply of course... Which does kinda go to show he A) hasn't noticed this and B) Hasn't yet noticed I came and went ages ago... and C) is insanely inactive...

DeletedUser

Its rare I have a pop @ people over their pnp. I'm always happy that people take the time and effort to intellectually tear their opponents apart with their artistic propaganda. Originality and a clear intent are the reasons for the best pnps, but I like em just because they get EVERYONE involved. That said, posting the same kind of pnp 3 times with just different pictures and texts is almost an insult to the art that is propaganda. I'm looking forwards to some really original posts when this world gets going and by the looks of it, thats going to be the case :)

Timmy

DeletedUser

Another superb production.
These mass-recruiters won't have enough of this :p

Well, now it's time for a break. And as always "time will tell"... that saying's been overused.

DeletedUser

@Timmy

(4 times btw)

And fair enough, but if you really think about it this really is all I could do. Most of the tribes were pretty much the same, therefore it only allowed me to introduce so much variation. Like you said, the really original pieces only arrive when the world gets going, and seeing as the world is yet to get nobles, or even have a war, I can't exactly introduce the really original pieces. Mass-recruiting tribes don't have that kind of variation and it obviously shows in my pieces, but once the world gets going, like you said, I'll be able to get some decent PnP going.

But seeing as most have enjoyed these threads I'm not particularly bothered one person find them a little bit boring.

DeletedUser

I love good pnp blik I really do, its one of the greatest things about the game I think. The best pnp's often require such an investment of time and a real dedication that it just makes you think wars are that little bit more worthwhile.

Timmy

DeletedUser

I love good pnp blik I really do, its one of the greatest things about the game I think. The best pnp's often require such an investment of time and a real dedication that it just makes you think wars are that little bit more worthwhile.

Timmy

None of Blik's were about warring another tribe though so how can your point be valid that it makes wars a little more worth while if his are about showing up tribes for what they are??

DeletedUser

Name a two tribes in this world who are currently at war with each other. Exactly, there isn't one. How can I make a PnP about an event which is not happening?

Btw, having someone listed as an enemy is not war, at this stage that about as effective as saying 'we don't like you' and not even saying it to their face...

DeletedUser

hey does anyone know blik? I dont like him...but dont tell him! :icon_eek:
Oh, he's there? Does this mean war? :icon_wink:

Nice one blik :xmas_biggrin:

DeletedUser1511

Name a two tribes in this world who are currently at war with each other. Exactly, there isn't one. How can I make a PnP about an event which is not happening?

Btw, having someone listed as an enemy is not war, at this stage that about as effective as saying 'we don't like you' and not even saying it to their face...

Leon! and Why? are at war for the rankings, and hey at the end of the day, isn't that what war is about :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Leon! and Why? are at war for the rankings, and hey at the end of the day, isn't that what war is about :icon_wink:

Ugh, stop ruining my point :p

Anyway, it can't be much more than a couple of axes and LC here and there can it?

DeletedUser1508

Pfft, WAW!!! has already been infiltrated... not a hard thing to do I guess :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser717

Hey, if you need another spy, I have invitations to the following tribes:

invites.jpg

:lol: